Ranking
Original Post
An in-game command for accepting a round to count as a war round.
Sometimes multiple people of two warring clans fight on different servers.
And the war managers might not actually want these players to play
Every game instead of showing the score when a war round starts,
It could be a message like
( ClanA 10 - ClanB 8 ) Accept as war round? use /awr to accept.
Having to ./AcceptWarRound (./AWR ) By people who have permission to declare war
Might be a good idea.
Also another command could be ./AcceptWarServer ( ./AWS ) To accept every game played on a server, as a war round.
Last edited by Mafi; Feb 21, 2017 at 03:37 PM.
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
I don't know how easy it would be to connect clan perms in game. However the war attaching itself to a single server is a good idea, to avoid this problem of people playing unwanted war games.

The trouble I have with the 'accept as war round' idea is that, often war leaders come on to declare the war, and then have to leave or go afk, and just let their members continue the war. How would this be dealt with?
Originally Posted by Sense View Post
I don't know how easy it would be to connect clan perms in game. However the war attaching itself to a single server is a good idea, to avoid this problem of people playing unwanted war games.

The trouble I have with the 'accept as war round' idea is that, often war leaders come on to declare the war, and then have to leave or go afk, and just let their members continue the war. How would this be dealt with?

Please read the first post sense. I mentioned ./aws
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
I agree, this should be in the game.

I'll see if I can get server operators added to this game. Closed.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up