Toribash
Original Post
[Vibe] Application Thread

Joining Vibe:
If you're wanting to join Vibe, here's the place to make it happen!

It's strongly suggested that you hangout with us in [Vibe] Discord before applying

[Vibe] is keen to take on new recruits so step up to the stage

Application Outline:

About Me:
We like to know who we recruit, so tell us about yourself! bonus points if you skate

Toribash History:
Tell us anything that you feel is relevant information, this may include topics such as: alts, past clans, favourite mods, or any other topics relevant to Toribash.

Why Vibe:

We want to know what made you choose to apply to Vibe and make it clear why we should choose to accept you.

FREE FORMAT YOUR APPLICATIONS! WE WANT YOU TO TELL US WHAT WE SHOULD KNOW.

**We do not talk about applications in the thread, all applications are moved to their own thread in the private board. If your application has vanished pm Parrot or Sparky within a few days.**

Although we do like to have fun, Vibe is taking a new approach to eSports, so expect big changes!

GOOD LUCK

Last edited by Sparky; Apr 6, 2023 at 08:27 AM. Reason: VIBE

i miss you ocean
Applying on behalf of Admino, Toribash's next superstar.
------------
Hi, my name is Admino. I'm a young gun from the mean streets of urban American and boy, do I love to skate!!!

I may be a white belt, but my alt is green belt. Whenever I enter a server, everyone immediately lights up because I'm a good guy and I respect women. As a white belt, I may not be the best in game right now, but I believe in 6 short months I could easily become the greatest player ever.

I speak 5 different languages and I know how to walk on tightropes. My mother was a circus performer, so I spent my youth travelling with the circus, watching and learning. On my 13th birthday, my mentor Jaques Geraldo (The Great) attempted a dangerous trick involving an elephant and stilts. It went fatally wrong and my mentor died of excessive bruising. Since that day I have devoted myself to becoming the greatest performer ever, The GREAT ADMINOOO.

I want to join Sk8r because, naturally, as a circus performer, I am of course a talented sk8r. I want to spend my time with like-minded people. I'm also not that tall, and I heard BillyTheSk8rBoi wasn't that tall either, so I feel I would fit in perfectly.

Please consider this application.

Kind regards,
Admino

------------

Well whaddayas think? I think you should take him.
Last edited by Ele; Sep 28, 2017 at 02:15 PM.
what the fuck? what was wrong with my app thread? THIS IS FASCISM
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
what the fuck? what was wrong with my app thread? THIS IS FASCISM

TIMES ARE CHANGIN' OLD MAN!!
this thread is clearly the most active thread of Sk8r, i apologize
Find me ingame and duel me