Ranking
Original Post
are u loyal to this clan ?
if u are not then u can leave right now , cuz i want to start over with the member , that mean inv atm , so if u want to leave u can post here m tis will be hold for next 3 day's , ppl who are not leaving : TheSev , wildfire16 , echomarine , ilfreddo , and xflame , so i will never make this clan die we are 6 member's try to fiend good black and up active member's .
Sorry guys I need to leave because I don't play toribash. If somebody want's my account just pm me. I will give it for free. I'm leaving because i play a mmo game called Talisman Online with my friends. I love you guys but you don't need me. It was good to be with you. Farewell Danvari

Ps.
TheSev name sucks alot. Sev was better. Thanks for avatar EchoMarine i'm still using it on other forums. I'm loyal to Guardians, but I stoped to play the game. So maybe other time. Wildfire16 tobie też dziękuje zawsze byłeś moim kumplem i będziesz. Herszt ty też. Good Luck Guardians. Bye Shadowmage, Echomarine, ReymingZ(f*** TheSev :P), WildFire16, HersztPL, ilfreddo, xFlame. Bye and good lucke one more time. I will love you guys alltime and I will be back. I always wanted to say this. Next time in my next account(maybe) I will try harder to get to the Guardians. Guardians4ever. I love you guys. Farewell
]
crappy crap. Ok guys we need to stand up on legs, because our clan have bad times, but this will not kill us, because we are here, ok always I will be on toribash I will start server named Guardian Recruiting, maybe this will work xD
Are you talking to me Shadow? I'm not making a clan, not anywhere in the future anyways, being a clan leader is tough work....and it sucks