Ranking
[QUOTE=footside;1836639]
Originally Posted by coloo View Post
im not talking about when their like 10 im talkin about when their like 6 or 7.[/QUOTE]

Honestly. Do you know any porn-addict 6 year olds.

Yes i did once. And im serious so dont call me a liar but he was a little creep.
My Abnormal Psychology professor taught his kid about sex when she was 3 because she was curious. Turns out, she and a group of friends were talking about it in PRESCHOOL. Kids are naturally curious and find out about sex much earlier that you may think. Kids also have a tendency to masturbate without realizing it, because they quickly find out what sensations and stimuli feel good and respond accordingly. It's completely natural, and whether or not they see porn is not going to affect that, because more likely than not, they will exploit some parental slip of the tongue and start asking questions (or finding out otherwise) on their own.
[Piratez]
I am neither Oyster nor lsl.
The fact that this thread is getting so much attention just shows how the idea of porn appeals. Because this thread has the title "porn" there have been so many posts in a short time. So it's natural that they want porn because they clicked on this. It's still pretty wierd though when they're young.
yungmoney has just robbed your bank account for 18 toricredits
It isnt about the knowledge of sex its about the viewing of it. And when young minds are forming if they view or experience certain things they sometimes try to act them out on others.
[QUOTE=coloo;1836670]It isnt about the knowledge of sex its about the viewing of it. And when young minds are forming if they view or experience certain things they sometimes try to act them out on others.[/QUOTE]

Are you saying just because some 10 year old sees porn he suddenly becomes obssesed with the idea of having sex with someone?
yungmoney has just robbed your bank account for 18 toricredits
Originally Posted by coloo View Post
It isnt about the knowledge of sex its about the viewing of it. And when young minds are forming if they view or experience certain things they sometimes try to act them out on others.

I disagree. After young kids watch porn they dont go: "Hey, i should totally do that!" They aren't as stupid as you might think.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
I disagree. After young kids watch porn they dont go: "Hey, i should totally do that!" They aren't as stupid as you might think.

People are suggestable thats just how it is.

EDIT:

Double post im soz.
Originally Posted by footside View Post

Are you saying just because some 10 year old sees porn he suddenly becomes obssesed with the idea of having sex with someone?

Only if they were younger than that and if they were veiwing it repeatedly yes.
Last edited by coloo; Oct 17, 2009 at 03:10 PM.
Originally Posted by coloo View Post
well there was this 11 year old in the news who had raped at least three 5 year olds.

Well that kid is a dumbass. Dont think everyone is like that.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread