Ranking
Original Post
Tori-Santa 2020

Tis the season to give gifts and spread joy once again!

It's time for another iteration of Tori-Santa! In this event everyone participating will receive the name of another participant. You will be sending a gift to whoever's name you receive.

It is important to keep the name you receive a secret. The aim of this event is to be a secret Santa to someone else. All you must do is send a gift from your inventory to the name you receive within 7 days of receiving it.

• Post on this thread to enter.

• Do not enter this event on multiple accounts.

• Sign-ups will close on December, 23rd.

• You will receive a name once sign-ups close.

• You can send what ever you want and how ever many of those items you want. All we ask is that you send something.

• Everyone will be given 7 days to send an item upon receiving a name. Failure to do so will result in a week ban and a random item will be transferred from your account.

• Lastly, please, DO NOT complain about your gift in this thread.

Nice List

Last edited by TyphoN; Jan 2, 2021 at 05:37 AM.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
wtf guys im give 1 orc blood and me give 3 orc blodd
-----
суки ето не честно вы меня затролили
-----
ладно прикол засчитан дайте мне нормальную награду
-----
okay is a joke give me a normal prize
Last edited by LakekBolek; Dec 31, 2020 at 05:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by LakekBolek View Post
wtf guys im give 1 orc blood and me give 3 orc blodd
-----
суки ето не честно вы меня затролили
-----
ладно прикол засчитан дайте мне нормальную награду
-----
okay is a joke give me a normal prize

Okay, this is peak comedy
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
Hello, so, the 1 week deadline has now passed. So if you have not received an item by now then PLEASE contact me either via PM here on the forums or via my Discord at Typhus#0201.

If you are contacting me on Discord, please make sure you lead with what your name is on Toribash.

Thank you to those who participated!
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash