Ranking
Original Post
How does qi work nowadays?
Does anyone know how the qi system works now? I saw 2 qi at one point and someone said theres a lot of factors other than 1 game = 1 qi. Anyone know exactly how it functions?
ok
Well qi boosters give you double qi. The cap we have now is 100 games a day limit for earning it.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by akina View Post
based on time/turns/played frames or smthng around that, + 100games a day limit and also some mods like full length 5tf 1500mf spar can give u like 100+ qi for one single match. afaik there is not actual limit of how much qi u can earn per day, other than the 100games that u get qi with, but in theory if u spar all day and finish every single one of them u can get tons of qi in one day.

i have tried xspar but hmmmmm i only got 10qi for a single match. it also doesnt make sense if spar give u 100qi for a single match, ppl will only play a match for a day. (if the daily limit based on 100qi not 100 matches)-------------
i think only qi booster can break the daily qi limit regulation
Last edited by Pavychenko; Jan 25, 2021 at 03:29 PM.
Moderated Message:
You Are too Noob, Go and learn some move
Originally Posted by Pavychenko View Post
i have tried xspar but hmmmmm i only got 10qi for a single match. it also doesnt make sense if spar give u 100qi for a single match, ppl will only play a match for a day.

Usually, if you win in an xspar match, most you're gonna get is around like 10. I've played a ton of xspar and I haven't really seen anyone getting 100 qi from a single xspar match.
Last edited by Vertex; Jan 25, 2021 at 04:36 PM.
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
The longer the match - the more qi you gain, that's simple.

I happened to get 48 qi for a spar, that took us a good minute (around two hours or so)

Also no, qi boosters can't break the limit. As far as I know
Ex - Moderator of russian sections
Ex-Event squad defender
Ex-Tori Agents Sentinel
Originally Posted by Guard View Post
The longer the match - the more qi you gain, that's simple.

I happened to get 48 qi for a spar, that took us a good minute (around two hours or so)

Also no, qi boosters can't break the limit. As far as I know

ahh i see. so the longer u play the higher qi u'll get ya.

thanks for correcting me. i mean qi booster could grant u more than 100qi a day.
Moderated Message:
You Are too Noob, Go and learn some move
You could have more then 100 qi a day without boosters, since the limitations is not 100qi per day but 100 games per day will grant you some qi amount.
Ex - Moderator of russian sections
Ex-Event squad defender
Ex-Tori Agents Sentinel