Ranking
Original Post
Ghost dismemberment
I think the ghost should dismember like this:

Maybe if you are at least 1 frame away from a split ? You wouldn't really know if it would split the opponent.

But if you had a dismembering ghost, then it would be much easier to know if it will dismember the opponent.

Do you like my idea ?
Last edited by Lazors; Apr 8, 2015 at 06:31 AM.
some dismembers is surprisal and if u want to do a great dismemberment at a joint,only focus on it,no need for dismembering ghost.

Disagreenes
Well i don't really like this idea, Partly because, It'd be so easy to hit and dismember joints. Part of this game for me, Is not knowing if you will succeed or not, It makes it fun because you have to play more when you fail.
WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN? I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!
no.the suprise of dismember wihout a ghost that already dismembers is fun.if we saw a dismembered ghost we would go"oh..yay...."but without it you go"will i do it?"so the excitement makes you want to play more.the ghost can tell if it hits but we dont want it to tell us uke goes boom.i dont want this ghost to be put on.although the option seems fine at first thought,but the next time,it gets boring and noob.suprise booms make the game addicting,but when you already see the boom coming on the ghost,it wont be so fun.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Was that a reply to the main thread or the option ?
-----
Oh well, it was just a suggestion
-----
OH lol I didn't see the part about the option, sorry !
Last edited by NitroRyan; Oct 2, 2012 at 06:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Dealer its wont be exciting playing with dm ghost,it wont be full of surprises and stuff,it will be so easy that the game would be bored with it then the people complain of it or quit toribash.
I think this would change the multi-player gameplay too much. The way it is now, you have to be able to figure out on your own what will cause DMs and how to get/avoid them. It would take a lot of the skill out of it. It would be an excellent addition to single-player, though. Would be great for making replays.
\o/
this is in the list of stuff your not supposed to suggest. would be cool for single player only though.