Ranking
Original Post
Texture for Hairstyle
Hello , I was thinking how cool it would be to have a texture for hairstyle .

I have no idea if somebody already asked this .

But for example if you want highlights on your hair

Example of a imvu character . But image it in tb

If it is possible for textures for the 3d items .
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
We just created a new idea kradoxtb , It would be awesome to have an item color in the list of the shop .

I have an other idea in mind now . Having a moustache ingame or a goatee . the price would be 2k . That would be fair enought .

There's a board for suggesting items ingame.
Even then, it'd be better as a Movember special item.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
Item color, so this idea would just be like, an all around color switcher for any item? ANY item?
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Item color, so this idea would just be like, an all around color switcher for any item? ANY item?

It'd take away the charm of certain items.
e.g. Green Hat, Red Submarine.
Originally Posted by EJXIII View Post
There's a board for suggesting items ingame.
Even then, it'd be better as a Movember special item.

Nah , i preffer to keep the items forever instead of an event .
Nah , i preffer to keep the items forever instead of an event .

Did I say event?
Besides, you can keep the 2014 christmas items forever, they don't just magically disappear.
Thats true . But support me please . This idea might be good . I need more people hehe

I swear it would look good on some head textures if you change the color from an item or texture a hair .
Thats true . But support me please . This idea might be good . I need more people hehe

I swear it would look good on some head textures if you change the color from an item or texture a hair .

If it looked good, then people would support it.
Besides, somebody might want a black submarine, only to find you can't use that item on the Red Submarine, and it'd be a waste of money, as the only way to sell things on Market is by lower price. I'm still unsupported for this idea.
The prices don't have to be expensive . and for texture for hair we don't need 128x128 or 256x256 . Only 512x512 will do it . let the price be 5k . Thats ok .
The prices don't have to be expensive . and for texture for hair we don't need 128x128 or 256x256 . Only 512x512 will do it . let the price be 5k . Thats ok .

Then that upsets the balance of the item lists.
I'm staying unsupported.
You just complicated he system more kakjade :/ I suggest a rehash or revamp or workaround of this idea.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!