ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by guil2704 View Post
Hey, as you can see in my name, I'm Guil.

I've been playing this game for some time, I had a account with Black Belt and some cool items, but that doesn't matter. I try to do my best when I play and when I write texts like these.

I'm friendly and try to be cool with everyone, I'm not that good but as I said I try my best, and why I want to go into this clan? Well, it's active, it has cool members, it's NOT bad (sorry for the pun) and I felt very welcomed when with it's members.

I'm willing to help the clan to do wars, to achieve new things and help new members. I'm very active in the game and I'm starting to get active with the forums. If I'm not in the game, if you send me a message, I'll probably like to come to see what you need help with.

And that's all, folks!

Gul has made me aware that he has gained access to his previous account and would like his application to be carried out to the username zRush3r. just a note for when replying with feedback. thanks.

Hate to say this, but common sense is a little rare nowadays, auto-denied for multi-clanning. don't be so foolish next time.
Last edited by Charm; Dec 8, 2019 at 11:37 PM.