Ranking
Originally Posted by killrzz123 View Post
i cant uninstall it...

You just need to delete the whole folder.

Originally Posted by MatthewZ
oh hey kiwi, anyways, why won't my torishop work ingame?

The torishop works, you just dont see the navigation buttons.
If you click on them they will work just fine, you just cant see them.

Originally Posted by KiwiBird
so what's the difference between Toribash 3.8 and 3.7?

Mainly there is a new non-shader engine, which makes the game run smoother and faster.
Secongly there is the new texture system, which only work with 3.8 or above and it allows you to remove your textures at will.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

It has a problem... it isn't toribash 4.0............................................. sorry if this is 'bumping an old thread' with completely annoying mentionings
Originally Posted by coloo View Post
It has a problem... it isn't toribash 4.0............................................. sorry if this is 'bumping an old thread' with completely annoying mentionings

Yes well of-course not, 4.0 is still being made, etc.
The thread also clearly reads Toribash 3.8, not 4.0.
ayylmaos are real
Well I dont know what do you expect from the 4.0, I dont think it will be much of a difference.
4.0 is not released yet since they 3.8 barely got out, you need to wait a bit more for that.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

1. cant find cellshading. It doesn't look bad without it just want to confirm was it disabled or something>
2.The textures dont want to load from custom/username. folder
3.And if I delete item.dat and load again or just load from another folder, texture on joints are missing. hope its not disabled by default even in custom folder.
I miss my textures on joints