Ranking
Well i was trying to help Scarvin with this last night. I tried a couple things, but it's definately not an individual problem. Everyone who is having trouble with this is most likely going to have to wait untill a new version comes out with all the bugs fixed.
Anyone who did not login early is getting this. Hopefully it will be fixed soon, so sit tight.
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
This is because all you new members crashed the servers. In order to keep the forums up and running, hampa had to disable login until they get their new server. That should happen some time today or tomorrow depending on whether the hosting companies are on schedule or not. The server caches people who have logged in before, so if you logged in before all the FP'ers crashed the servers from their numbers alone, you should be fine.

^^ That should answer all your questions for now. Visit the IRC and you'll see that the topic states that all unnecessary things are down.

I'm closing this thread because it's just a bunch of people complaining, and this post should answer all your questions.
Last edited by RbLcK; Oct 28, 2007 at 07:57 PM.