ES Recruitment Drive
You have to activate them. go to torishop and go down to "deactived" Find the item, and click the button "activate" on it. When you do that, go ingame and type in /dl soniow9 and it'll take about a minute to load, or you can just go ingame and wait.
What do you mean It's not working? They aren't showing up? the game isn't showing? the items aren't there?...
When you go in game, go into a server and type /dl Soniow9. That will manually download your items and in the next game you'll be able to see them.

You currently have three motion trails activated here. So you'll see only those.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
When you go in game, go into a server and type /dl Soniow9. That will manually download your items and in the next game you'll be able to see them.

You currently have three motion trails activated here. So you'll see only those.

did not work
You should have them.

I checked and you have them.

Go in game, go on an official server, type /dl Soniow9 then /lp 0 Soniow9.

You will see the trails then.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Take a screenshot of what you are seeing.

I got a feeling that you dont know what motion trails are and you expect it to be something big. (dont forget to move)

Vox sucks