Toribash
I can see them.

If they aren't working for you and you only, try navigating to C:\Games\Toribash-3.8\custom search for the folder with your name, delete it. Go into Toribash and follow what SlipAnc said by /dl yourself.
Just to check I /dl and /lp 0 for Soniow9. I could see the three orc trails fine. Sending him an orc left leg trail to complete the set. Welcome to Toribash Soniow9.

*Actually I just failed to send the trail...message from toribot:
Not OK: 1118987 Sorry, recipient only has 0 qi!
Unable to send one or more items

Of course the orc is a no qi item, so I am a bit flummoxed. Do you need one game online for items to work properly, a zero vs positive #qi issue? Wild stab in the dark, just another potential clue in the puzzle.
Another possibility there are 4 variants of the name Soniow listed in users, for example perhaps Soniow9 textures are not showing up on Soniow?
Last edited by 1handclap; Jul 27, 2010 at 04:07 AM. Reason: more info
Originally Posted by 1handclap View Post
Just to check I /dl and /lp 0 for Soniow9. I could see the three orc trails fine. Sending him an orc left leg trail to complete the set. Welcome to Toribash Soniow9.

*Actually I just failed to send the trail...message from toribot: Of course the orc is a no qi item, so I am a bit flummoxed. Do you need one game online for items to work properly, a zero vs positive #qi issue? Wild stab in the dark, just another potential clue in the puzzle.
Another possibility there are 4 variants of the name Soniow listed in users, for example perhaps Soniow9 textures are not showing up on Soniow?

Yes, you need more than 0 qi to use 0 qi items, and more than 10,000 qi to use 10,000 qi items, it's a grater than test AFAIK.

I'm marking this as solved because the solution has been provided, just delete your custom folder, and then /dl your self, here it is in step form:

1: Find your Toribash installation directory, normally CGames\Toribash 3.9
2: Open the custom folder, and find the folder with your user name (...\custom\Soniow9)
3: delete that folder (\Soniow9\)
4: open toribash
5: use the command: /dl Soniow9
You cannot send anything to someone who wasnt in game yet. Getting 1 QI is a way of activating your account in game, it's quite worthless till then.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Hey Slip When I first made this acount I bought a head texture no qi with bo qi and it still worked....I believe you can't just send items...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]. Tagknife:you get one minute
*Dances*
*Shuffles*
*Teases*
Yeah, you can buy with TC, you cant just send items, that's right.

Anyways soniow9, if you don't play in game then your stuff won't be downloaded.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

You need to play the game, gain QI etc.

If you dont play then you wont be able to see your stuff.

Vox sucks