ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Private Messaging issues?
So Basically, i'm trying to PM burnedbug about a deal we have to settle , but as of recent i can't access my private messages, why is that? It just loads and loads and loads, then after sometime when left alone to do so , the page just crashes , forcing me to reload , which then sends me to the forum front page. Can anyone shed some insight on how to tackle this problem? Hopefully before burned creates a thread calling me a scammer and what not.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Are you using chrome?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
try using internet explorer
btw you can just send me a pm through psn, i sent you a friend request c:
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

kool , as soon as i get the chance to , i'll add you and we can speak there.

Edit : Just found out that accessing my inventory is fucked aswell..
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Chrome does this a lot. Check to see if you can access Facebook messages
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
try to use a different internet browser

mozilla lags the shit out of my laptop , resulting in a shitload of freezing , and it's even worse on internet explorer, it nearly broke this laptop because of how much hard resets i've had to do. . . Yes , hard resets. I'm running this laptop w/o a battery , so it's constantly plugged in.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
ok then throw me a pm on psn. xD
you can also go on your ps3, go to internet browser, type in forum.toribash.com, sign in, blah blah blah