Toribash
give me a little time , i'm trying to do my technical drawing homework..should have done it Friday :/, should be done in a half hour or so? I have to draw three floor plans , 2 elevations and one floor plan with a roof.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
okey, i'll be lurking on ps3 until then.

message to admins: excuse this semi-useless post please
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

Try opera, it might run better than Chrome on your laptop. It uses less resources than Mozilla's Firefox in my experience too.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Fingers I'm having the exact same problems and now my laptop just doesn't work
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I had this problem and another few like it a while back, there are plenty of temporary fixes that I tried but the one that worked for me and is the plain easiest is to just reinstall chrome.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
Originally Posted by NinjaVodou View Post
I had this problem and another few like it a while back, there are plenty of temporary fixes that I tried but the one that worked for me and is the plain easiest is to just reinstall chrome.

Tried it , nothing happened. only change is my homepage looks default.

Originally Posted by SenseiKitten View Post
Fingers I'm having the exact same problems and now my laptop just doesn't work

What type of laptop do you have? maybe it's our internet connections?

Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
Try opera, it might run better than Chrome on your laptop. It uses less resources than Mozilla's Firefox in my experience too.

Dare i ?
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Some Samsung model idek
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
When I updated mine that's when the problems started to happen
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu