Ranking
Original Post
replays wont open
well i usually was able to view replays really easilly but now i cant it usually before just opened it with the toribash replay opener but now it says open with... and i dont know what to open it with can any of u help me ?

i tried re installing toribash to see if anything i had got deleted but nothing worked
[Guardian]xFlame --- I Pwn ---
2nd Dan --- You ---
go in-game>>replays>>select replays you want to view

im guessing you are talking about opening replays outside of toribash then toribash opening once you click on them am i correct?
ye when people post replays on the forums i used to be able to see em but not anymore it says open with something
2nd Dan --- You ---
That happens when you install toribash again i think, it happened to me, i think you have to re-install toribash again to open replays outside of toribash.

But if that doesn't work then you have no choice but to drag and drop into your toribash replay folder :P
It makes me wonder..
drag and drop what >.> i need to open the toribash replays with a program is there a specific one cause it never asked for it before
2nd Dan --- You ---
Open With> Toribash.exe (located in your main folder) But the thing is, i don't know how to keep it like that, so that means i had to keep doing and repeating that >.> But for you, it might work, and stay like that.

e.g Mine's CGames\Toribash 3.41
It makes me wonder..
yes i know but there is a program when i go open with i go to the toribash folders where do i go there is a program to open them
2nd Dan --- You ---
just go to the toribash folder under games and save the replays there

then just go in game it ain't hard to do
I have this problem as well. It doesn't "take" when I try to make it open with tb.exe or toribash.exe.