Ranking
Originally Posted by Aikanaro View Post
No. Try to learn to confess.
I asked in detail why they have to set an example.
Your answer is "They need to set an example by being active."

Every child can simply see how you failed to explain this

I said they need to set an example of activity to us to prove they are active. You are trying to make that statement something it is not.

Again you repeat the pure invention instead of giving me the quote that I've asked for.
Furthermore you do use this lie as a reason to ignore me. Thats poor, Gynx

It's blatantly true, you're not saying anything from a position of legitimacy.

I've listed alot of points that are valid.
And a discussion that goes in circles need atleast two persons, so you could tell this yourself. Furthermore I told you that I want this to be a constructive discussion. Do you want to know where this went down?

You thinking you're making valid points != a valid point. This is incapable of being a constructive discussion because you keep resorting to insults and fail to acknowledge your position. That's not my fault.

The only mistake I made was to respond on this. You were actually driving this into a deconstructiv discussion. My points were that simple and you just had to give me a reason why people with posting members are considered inactive. And you explained it by saying that they ARE actually inactive without saying why they fail your definition of active.

Thank you. I told you about your ego and you could simply say "No", in a calm way. Must be very pathetic than :)

People with posting members aren't considered inactive. You're asking a question as if I'm persecuting active clans when I'm not - this is why you don't get an answer - because your question poses a situation that doesn't happen. Again, you attribute this "activity" definition directly to me and me alone, you truly have no idea what you're talking about. And once again about my ego, haaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahahahhaa.

I'm sorry that I've failed to make it a constructive discussion. But it's like impossible in the way you respond.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA

The only thing I've found out is that clans need to set an example by being active. But on the rest you still owe me an answer

They need to set an example (to the council) of their activity in order to pass the check. Why? Because we don't want inactive official clans. Why? Because that's what we expect from official clans (and always have done).

Your ridiculous views are borderline comical.
collect snots from the nose
We've come to the point were we see that it's deconstructive and you answer again in a way that is not acceptable, for me as the one it's aimed at and shurely at the view of other forum-mods too

because you keep resorting to insults and fail to acknowledge your position.

There was not one single insult. I've wrote down everything without beeing verbally abusive. Again, this is a lie.

And once again about my ego, haaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahahahhaa.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Last edited by Aikanaro; Mar 7, 2015 at 01:01 PM.
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
My answers are totally acceptable, you're entitled to your opinion but I don't have to agree with anything you say. If you want to moan about a system you don't understand or aren't prepared to accept information about then that's your decision. I won't waste any more of my time discussing this with you when you have no interest in actually making any progress with the discussion.

Closing this before you cook up more nonsense to talk about.

If you have any issues with the way stuff is being done then submit a complaint about staff thread or something.
collect snots from the nose