Toribash
Meh, whenever I get tired, I'll just move the whole thing to our private board so the memory prevails :D
Wolololololo
xD idk if you're serious lol, I can't get around the fact that 3 beers make you insult people over the Internet, do you have a family you've sure shown an interest in mine, on a scale of lonely/10 how lonely are you, how do you manage to afford beer, who would hire homeless peoplexDxd damn dude you've honestly made my day, recently I've been using the IRC a lot to get someone to fuck with but you're like full package of bull shit, I wouldn't mind getting your Skype but that's if you're not as mad as you seem you are.
Originally Posted by Meritorious View Post
[why did you delete your post scrub]

I'm really not that mad, on the other hand however you seem like you're really pissed off, you get dumped or something? Dw I'm not interested in the "great life" you have Kek.

If someone posts something while I am typing I delete the post in case what they say affects what I want to post. I am genuinely happy that neither of us are mad. It is the mark of having good potential as a hate sponge.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Meh, whenever I get tired, I'll just move the whole thing to our private board so the memory prevails

If you move em up to the private board make me a fucking copy of all of this.
Bae.
-----
I was seriously starting to think that you have some severe mental issues tbh. Just to make sure, are you homeless and/or a loner?
Last edited by meritorious_old; Apr 1, 2016 at 02:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Zelda] Current Activity: Replying to Thread [Vibe] Banter
Cheetah, why move it, how is this anything but banter?
xD idk if you're serious lol, I can't get around the fact that 3 beers make you insult people over the Internet, do you have a family you've sure shown an interest in mine, on a scale of lonely/10 how lonely are you, how do you manage to afford beer, who would hire homeless peoplexDxd damn dude you've honestly made my day, recently I've been using the IRC a lot to get someone to fuck with but you're like full package of bull shit, I wouldn't mind getting your Skype but that's if you're not as mad as you seem you are.

I was given the beer at a family friends dinner party. The beer seems to be a focal point for you. Presumably this is because you are too young to drink?

Notice how you asked a rhetorical question which wasn't based on absurdity, and as a result the conversation got boring? So can you not do that, if you want to base your insults on someone's personal life you have to make it a statement or the convo will start to suck. Please take a note of that.
Why don't you PM what you just said.
-----
It's not that I'm young to drink, I can but I don't because it's against my morals.
Last edited by meritorious_old; Apr 1, 2016 at 02:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If you move em up to the private board make me a fucking copy of all of this.
Bae.
-----
I was seriously starting to think that you have some severe mental issues tbh. Just to make sure, are you homeless and/or a loner?

I like how neither of the examples of possible mental issues you mentioned were actually mental issues. And if you must know, I have prety severe ADHD, but so do a lot of people who you probably don't want to chat shit about so...

In terms of being homeless, I live in a 500 year old Tudor mansion with a garden which gets put on display to the public every few years. We have secret passageways in bookcases and a swimming pool. You will probably never even be friends with anyone who's life is as fantastic as mine.

See how that got childish and cocky because your rhetoric was directed at my life?

Why don't you make like a tree...

And never say anything ever again because trees can't talk you dipshit.
-----
Why don't you PM what you just said.

This is a banter thread, I consider this banter. Don't you?
Last edited by Zelda; Apr 1, 2016 at 02:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I didn't give any examples of mental health issues, you are retarded, I've told you before I'm not interested in the shit you spew out about your life, for all I know that's bullshit, lmao ADHD. Make like a tree? Because they can't talk... I'm pretty sure that's used for when you're telling someone to leave, retard did you even graduate, "rich" fag. Lol the way you speak about yourself makes me wanna jump off a bridge, so cringe.

Show you're self out of this thread, "Make like a tree and leave."
Last edited by meritorious_old; Apr 1, 2016 at 03:09 AM.
I didn't give any examples of mental health issues, you are retarded, I've told you before I'm not interested in the shit you spew out about your life, for all I know that's bullshit, lmao ADHD. Make like a tree? Because they can't talk... I'm pretty sure that's used for when you're telling someone to leave, retard did you even graduate, "rich" fag. Lol how you speak about yourself makes me wanna jump off a bridge, so cringe.

Show you're self out of this thread, "Make like a tree and leave."

You somehow manage to make you jumping of a bridge sound like such a bad thing. Ask if I am homeless and then say you don't care when you find out your life is comparatively garbage. This is the problem with your overuse of rhetoric.

I am glad you understood the comic focus point of the tree thing. The juxtaposition between the expected end of the statement and the actual, much more aggressive end to mine leads to inversion of expectation. It is a basic joke which I probably won't reuse, but the fact that you failed to understand it says a lot more about you than it does about me.
-----
Lol graduate as if either of us are old enough to have graduated. That's fucking adorable honestly.
-----
Can someone else tell this guy that he is clinically insane. The fact that he can dismis what I am saying by assuming I am the crazy one makes this less fun.
Last edited by Zelda; Apr 1, 2016 at 03:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump