Toribash
Original Post
Pissing me off so much!
Ok
My Toribash Story
Z0GARD(main acc)
Creates an account because firend told him about toribash!
YAY!
He gets to like it,wants to customise his toribashin!
Buys stuff from his IG TC earning
IS happy
buys 28k from store!
Downloads new version for toribash! 3.5

IS very unhappy,cannot to ANY multiplayer servers,when he goes to see the list,the list s BLANK

So Z0GARD is VERY pissed off About wasteing 28k For a game he CANT even play on anymore!!

Please help me get this resoveld or give me my money back!!!

You have to understand i just spent 20$ for TC,but whats the point of haveing at all?i CANT play the game!

So PLEASE tell me how to fix this!
Because i know there is NO way i just gave you 20$ for poor gameplay,if that's the case then i mught as well stop playing
Well first off all, I don't think crying over 20 $ is going to get them back to you (Sorry bout "crying" but I couldn't find any other word).

Second:
Making a private server will surely make it blank, Join official servers, like Intermediate::Judo for ie.

If you want to make a server, then wait there like 5 minutes. You'll get some people.
Thanks for the fact,except the fact you diden't read.There are NO servers,and im not crying,i just expected my TC,i did'nt pay for bullshit
IS very unhappy,cannot to ANY multiplayer servers,when he goes to see the list,the list s BLANK

I dont get it,Why did you just qoute that,i made my point,if you'r not here to try and help me please don't try to make this any more frustrateing then it already is.
Maybe it's your bad english, but I believe you said that when you join Multiplayer Servers, the list is blank.
Originally Posted by UncleanSp View Post
Maybe it's your bad english, but I believe you said that when you join Multiplayer Servers, the list is blank.

Not everyone is born in an english speaking country. It's not fair to simply ignore someone who needs help because of their grammar.

Ok, since your servers aren't showing up but your internet is working I assume it's your firewall blocking it. Turn off your firewall everytime you want to play, or just set it so it's compatible with toribash.
the god
Culapou:
I believe you got me all wrong.
He said I didn't reply to his question, so I simply said that maybe it was his english that stopped me from understanding what he really meant. I am not ignoring, nor flaming him. I am simply trying to help.

Also, now that I understand what he said:
Restart your router.
Restart your computer.
Disable your firewall.
Maybe your computer is blocking a port.
Thank you culapou for understanding my"bad english"
I'll try it.Again thanks for trying to help me,rather then insulting my english.

::EDIT:: And Unclean,i understand that my english is sometimes very bad,and i apoligise but im here to fix a problum,not make enamys,im sorry
Last edited by Z0GARD; Oct 20, 2008 at 05:00 PM.
Do you mean like when you click the MultiPlayer button, no Servers show up?

If you do, you should go with Culapou's advice.
I haz a Radioactive fetish.