ES Recruitment Drive
It happens to me too just wait out the time the servs are just refreshing. Be patient
[NO]
(20:01:05)~veb loves Kenny
I think if this was a big problem, we would get more of these topics, It's most likely something with your system. If nothing else works, just play on 3.41, thats what i do, because I am lazy ;).

[T]
#hi

You have to consume the voucher sent to you by email.
[NO]
ja? i tryed it but it was wround,i think i just wasted 20$?
seems a pretty hard prosses to but this stuff,it could be simplafied for dummys like me?
Okay look when you buy the money through paypal you are sent an email, this contains a code that you use to actually get the money, you enter that voucher in the "Consume Voucher" option in the torishop. Also,did you directly copy paste the voucher?
[NO]
Yes. Routers and firewalls may block games. Check if the ports are open, and always try to reinstall. It miraculously works sometimes.
i didnt get an email,i paid via creditcard,i got a code but it wont work,ive tryed it several times
Ok i tryed that but i dont have the email,all it did was give me a code so i wrotei t down and enterd it into the consum thing but it still didnt say it was a vailid code,can the code be resent to me?
Cause i might have wrote the code down but delated the msg,maybe it was blocked as spam,i dont know but i hope i can get the TC,it was a gift
this thread is getting a little off topic.

i suggest contacting one of the admins for information about payment for certain ingame items, or Toricredits.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN