ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Major TC problem
O.K. I have a major problem:

I just logged on to the torishop and checked my tc. this is what I found:

Your toricredits: -49610.00

HOW is this possible? I found the reason, though, but I was not the cause. I found this message in my inbox

ToriBot
Toribash Forums Bot

status check - posted 1 Hour Ago
Hi,

You have just paid 50000 TC for the Toribash Usershop Premium service.

Have a great day,
Toribot

---

I've now checked my shop and found all my items gone, and the name changer from "noob clap" to "thee pinis shop"(rough naming, didn't memorize. thee is for sure)

All the Items in my inventory are also gone.

I've been hacked.

What do I do? Could someone please tak me off the service and return my 390 TC, or at least take me off the service and fix my debt? I didn't have much in value among my items, so I can re-earn them... just not with the debt =/
Last edited by Spacemonky; Dec 19, 2008 at 04:12 AM.
SignaturerutangiS
you clicked the "premium" box when you made your shop. The admins have said they arent giving out refunds for this mistake. You may just be stuck in the negatives until you earn 50k :/
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
Originally Posted by Gubbin1 View Post
you clicked the "premium" box when you made your shop. The admins have said they arent giving out refunds for this mistake. You may just be stuck in the negatives until you earn 50k :/

You might've done that and not even realized it. I did it before but they restored my TC to 0.

They need to fix that bug.
i maek sites lol - expect us
11th Dan Black Belt
It's not a bug, its the fault that YOU, clicked it, and YOU don't have enough TC.
ayylmaos are real
Thanks for the help, guess I'll try my luck asking an admin directly, though it may not work.

I'll survive just as long as they don't put intrest on it, lol.
SignaturerutangiS
Originally Posted by 2Bit View Post
It's not a bug, its the fault that YOU, clicked it, and YOU don't have enough TC.

Nah, it's a bug.
i maek sites lol - expect us
11th Dan Black Belt
Originally Posted by okybibuy View Post
Nah, it's a bug.

No, you dont even know anything...

It's not a bug, the admins clearly stated an announcement that this would happen, and they wouldnt give refunds. Don't bother PMing them about it because it would only be spam. If you knew you didnt have 50k, why the hell would you click to buy a premium user shop? -.-
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
'Twas an accident... I don't even remeber clicking the box for the heck of it =/
SignaturerutangiS