ES Recruitment Drive
Not clear but I get the basic gyst. Thank you for informing the public to be wary. Also, lol nearly owned.
I call dibs on 25% of soul w/ethe fuck his name is' fortune when he gets banned for trying to participate in the removal of a bastard !

Or err...whoever's making the dough who's cheating. I still don't understand what's going on.
???
what do u dont understand? i wanted do buy a gold motion trail in the shop posted last page. The shown price was 1799tc but in real it costs 7000. U can try this with the Gold motion Trails in the Shop. I am shure it will happen again...

Thanks

ding1
There's a lot of people taking advantage of the HTML in the shops - and they're faking links &overlaying images etc.

On one side it's very ingenious, and no the other it's incredibly annoying.

You'll just have to be more careful with what you click.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
noooo
you dont tested it? you dont believe me i think? you cant look better what u click. Test it? Youll see
ding1, it's not consistent. It is not Toribash's shop, but a players shop. A player has tricked you with a fake link, which is a one time buy. We believe you, but the admins can't do anything as of right now. But now that you know what is happening, be careful not to get scammed again.

Do you want 5200k tc for now, to make up for the cost of the scam?
For the moment I've made an announcement warning people of this, and I'm chasing after things as fast as I can.

For the moment use judgement before buying, if it looks stupidly cheap it's more than likely a rip off.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you