Ranking
Original Post
[Meta]game Traditional/Tabletop Games
Thread has been repurposed. Discuss all relevant games here.
Last edited by Wight; Jan 27, 2014 at 06:48 AM.
Current character sheet, backstory and inventory.

Same time next week?
-----
Thanks again to Unlimita for being an awesome GM. Your work is absolutely invaluable and appreciated by all of us.
Attached Files
Zanderharlvl3.txt (944 Bytes, 5 views)
ZanderharInventory.txt (699 Bytes, 4 views)
Zander Backstory.txt (2.6 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Zanderhar; May 12, 2013 at 07:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Really? Half the time I fail with the actual gameplay and need help from Aoe/Flex. Otherwise, thanks Zander
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
No post in 5 days? Damn!

Well, I got a bunch of ideas for our adventures, opinions, everyone?

-Mystery Box: A merchant comes every once sellings boxes that gives random items every time it is opened. Only gives 1 item each time it's opened, and is spontaneously combusted so it can't be used again.

-Open choices to do what you please, even murder merchants (although I WILL make up some excuse on how his items he was selling aren't on him).

-Allow you each to make your own factions, or make one single faction together, and recruit NPCs to support you on your journey (there is going to be a limit, and they can die, and WILL not be revived.)

-If your character dies, he/she can be revived at a church, or an "Ankh of Reincarnation" can automatically revive him/her after 2 turns.
Originally Posted by UnlimitaBlade View Post
-Mystery Box: A merchant comes every once sellings boxes that gives random items every time it is opened. Only gives 1 item each time it's opened, and is spontaneously combusted so it can't be used again.

Sounds cool.

-Open choices to do what you please, even murder merchants (although I WILL make up some excuse on how his items he was selling aren't on him).

You have disappointed de4th. I do what I please anyway.

-Allow you each to make your own factions, or make one single faction together, and recruit NPCs to support you on your journey (there is going to be a limit, and they can die, and WILL not be revived.)

I'd like to hear more about this.

-If your character dies, he/she can be revived at a church, or an "Ankh of Reincarnation" can automatically revive him/her after 2 turns.

This is acceptable.

Still on for tomorrow?
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
You just automatically assume that I as Duskwalker would murder a merchant, despite the fact that it would be easier for me to acquire the items through purchasing them, rather than try to take them from the group by force.
Attached Files
de4th_lvl2.txt (1.3 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Wight; May 19, 2013 at 02:14 AM.
Originally Posted by Zanderhar View Post
I'd like to hear more about this.

Any specific questions?
How we're going to gather enough friendly NPC's to make a faction without them receiving a stick to the eyeball.
Originally Posted by Zanderhar View Post
How we're going to gather enough friendly NPC's to make a faction without them receiving a stick to the eyeball.

Helping any you come by. For example, if you're passing by an elf under attack by the undead, he might help you if you save him from them. Other ways to recruit are completing quests, hiring them, or blackmailing them, if possible.
-----
Game time in about 7 hours. Hopefully you'll arrive Zander. Heres the link of you don't have it already: https://app.roll20.net/join/122065/LSWfKw
-----
Summary of this week's DnD session:

When we return, Zander goes to attempt to stealthily attack the 3 assaulters, who are dazed by Duskwalker's(De4th) fear strike. After much thought though, he only took a mysterious blue container hanging off on of the men's belts. He then went and hid in a tree. Duskwalker then, arrived in the area, and approached the men alone. After getting over the daze, they see him and immediately trains their strange projectile weaponry at him. He uses "flare," a spell that temporarily blinds the enemy for an extremely long time. He then, murdered one of them by knocking them over and stabbing them repeatively.
Jariath O' Rian(Aoefanatic) then moved up a path he found. He heard gunfire, and saw a knight in need of help. He noticed that his attack was similar to the ones that were pursuing him, and tried to protect the knight. The man threw something though, a blue container, shocking and stunning the Paladin. If it wasn't for the dwarven lady, Graemir(Flexible_Fool), he probably would've been killed. She carefully moved to the assaulter's side, and swung her axe into his visor, shattering the glass and hitting the eyes. She pulls him to the ground, and slams him onto the dirt path. Finally, she stomps on his face, making him unconcious, and bleed out a few seconds later.
Rud Mars(TheMpk), then joined Jariath, and gave him cloth to help him try to heal the knight, Wilson, who inevitably died, but after telling them about Donosea, a town not so far away.
Back to Duskwalker, with the 2 remaining assaulters. He gets them both onto the ground, and with his sinister hand, he stabs it through the nostril of one assaulter, and with the dexter hand, pierces the throat of another. After doing so, he approaches to where he thinks his allies are. Jariath moves the body of Wilson to the shade of a tree, and gives him a quick burial memorial. He then, runs along up the path, but encounters another assaulter quickly. Attempting to come to a halt, he skids across the path and falls onto his back. The assaulter quickly aims his weapon at the Paladin, and pulls his trigger, but only a click sound comes out. He is out of projectiles. Cursing, he ejects out what seems to be the container of the projectiles, and reaches to his belt for another one. Quickly, Jariath gets onto his feet and charges the assaulter, knocking him back and disarming him. Graemir then comes in to try and knock the assaulter unconcious. Trying to grapple him though, she was tossed over onto a knight nearby, who was under attack by the assaulter before Jariath came. Graemir got back to her feet quickly and slammed the back of her axe onto the back of the assaulter's helmet, faceplanting him into the ground and breaking his visors.
Duskwalker comes along, and approaches the assaulter. He lifts the man's head, and looks at it. He then, pulls out one of his broken spears, and stabs it into the man's eye, making a bloody mess, then looting his body. After the battle, they had a long discussion about the men, and about Donosea. The knight they saved was to lead them there, but they heard a strange sound from the corpse of the man they recently killed. Jariath inspects, and finds a rectangular box in one of the pockets. When he looked closely though, he heard one message; "They've surrounded the body. Blow the bomb." With amazing reflexes, most of the party was able to dodge the massive explosion, but Rud Mars didn't make it. It launched him several feet away, and put him unconcious.
After the smoke cleared, Graemir and Jariath approached Rud's body, seeing if he was still alive. Miraculously, he was, and they were trying to move his body. When Zander was finally done hiding the tree nearby, they all heard a crackle from the corpses of the 3 assaulters nearby that Duskwalker killed. Immediately, Gaerim ran, while carrying Rud Mars, followed by Duskwalker and Jariath. Zander, confused, had a bit of delay before reacting. There was another message, before he reacted; "Commencing air strike."
Quickly diving left, he manages to dodge several explosions in a line going towards Vangrad, which obliterated everything in it's path. Rud Mars was near death, but Jariath was able to heal him and remove the burns. They all try to run west, until Zander wanted to explore north. As if on cue, something huge was coming towards their direction and they all had to hide. Duskwalker, Jariath and Rud was able to hide quickly, but Zander was able to get him and Gaerim to hide together in one area. As they kept quiet, a giant machine roared by, crushing everything in it's path and leaving an extremely deep track behind. Now afraid of what lied north, they head west, into the next area of the forest.
-----
Holy shit that is one massive ass fucking wall of text, and probably full of mistakes because I'm typing this at 4:38 AM. Well, night everyone, and next week, same time. Bye!
Last edited by UnlimitaBlade; May 19, 2013 at 06:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'll go over it today and fix up the mistakes ^_^

And for those who don't know, my internet dropped out so I couldn't play for a while, hence the tree.