Toribash
Originally Posted by Vradomor View Post
Frozen.

Yes, I enjoy Disney movies. I enjoy them at a level that may or may not be healthy.

I liked it, but way too much jolly singing for me,
I REALLY NEED TO PEE
Old Yeller is and shall always be one of my favorite childhood movies. Amongst that list are Winnie the pooh, We're Back, and Treasure Island.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
I'm not sure if this was suggested yet because I am not looking back to see. I just saw Anchorman 2... it was so funny I am surprised I did not have a seizure (yes, that made sense).
•You're bananas!
Yogi Bear®©™ the CG Animated was incredible.

Incredibly terrible.

But I guess that is what I get for buying a movie for 5 bucks at Target®©™.
If nothing else, I love me.
Everyone is going to hate me for this, but Waterworld. I'll be the first to say that the movie itself sucks, but god damn the world it creates is amazing. I would love to see a well-done movie, or better yet an open-world RPG set in the Waterworld universe. If you focus more on how fun the world of it is and less on how bad the movie actually is, it's actually pretty enjoyable.
\o/
Originally Posted by masoman11 View Post
I liked it, but way too much jolly singing for me,

I agree completely.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Originally Posted by magnificent View Post
Yogi Bear®©™ the CG Animated was incredible.

Incredibly terrible.

But I guess that is what I get for buying a movie for 5 bucks at Target®©™.

It's also what you get for buying a movie with the first word in the title being, "Yogi".
•You're bananas!
Originally Posted by TBashDude View Post
It's also what you get for buying a movie with the first word in the title being, "Yogi".

Man, Yogibear is the shit.
my clan was deleted
Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
Man, Yogibear is the shit.

Nah, I think it's just general shit.
•You're bananas!
Originally Posted by TBashDude View Post
Nah, I think it's just general shit.

No way. Yogi Bear is some quality stuff. The bears, and the park ranger, and the uh...
Picnic baskets,
and stuff...
my clan was deleted