Ranking
We hardly ever do calls, and most of the calls that do happen are accidental and/or tests.
Also, get a better sound card.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Or a USB microphone. Speakers come in USB too if you don't have those either.
The group chat (Which is typing) is our main spot for communicating.
S A D B O Y S
Originally Posted by Risk View Post
Or a USB microphone. Speakers come in USB too if you don't have those either.

His sound card is broken. Which means that the card can neither detect audio input nor output devices. USB or otherwise.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
You seem to have a critical misunderstanding of how USB devices work. USB devices, as part of their communication with the computer, dictate their functionality. It bypasses the soundcard entirely. I had a desktop with no sound card at all (the one on the motherboard was non-functional as well) for a while, and used USB speakers and microphones with no trouble at all.
Risk/Templar When a person applies for GM(single app not GM recruiting) do gm's respond by saying no or do they not reply at all.
Last edited by Grim; Feb 27, 2015 at 08:05 PM.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Why are you asking here? PM a current GM. This isn't the place to ask.
my clan was deleted
Because Risk and Temp are the homies and the clan is dead anyway. I'm in no rush for an answer.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
I never was GM or anything, but as far as I know, they usually take a week or more to get back to you. If you got it, they send you a congrats message. If not, I don't think you get anything. Feel free to correct me though guys.