Toribash
Originally Posted by BleachMe View Post
I say we go with a scorched earth policy. Draw numbers, go from 1 to 9 alternating nights. Once people stop dying we know we are safe. If The Doctor wants to save that person, he/she may do so.

Lynching happens during the day, and the doctor can only prevent murders by the mafia during the night.
Yes, I know. We draw numbers and start lynching. We can have people killed by number. If you are all willing. Though I'm open for... "safer" ideas.
Not the show.
Town strategy: rather than relying purely on the chance of lynching the correct people, I propose the following.

The inspector will reveal himself. This is so that he can be protected by the doctor, who will remain anonymous. We don't lynch anyone, without confirmation from the inspector.

In the case that two people claim to be inspector, the doctor will choose to protect a different random person other than those two people, each night.

If one of the two dies, the other is lynched, and we will have killed one mafia member.

If neither dies, then both will need to publically announce the role of one person that they've supposedly investigated.

The true investigator should keep track of his own list. Don't investigate the imposter, obviously, as you can't prove to us that either of you are real. Investigate other people randomly, ignoring the claims of the false investigator.

We will follow the word of either, always, in the case that someone is claimed to be a mafia member. If we lynch that person, and they aren't mafia, then the false investigator will be lynched.

The doctor can use his own discretion. On the day that one of the investigators claims someone to be mafia, you can feel free to protect one of the two investigators during the night, if you so desire. Otherwise, always choose someone else.

If you are not the inspector or a member of the mafia, then don't claim to be the inspector. I'm sure you know what would happen if three people claim to be the inspector.

Mafia: work out the math, if you want. I can tell you, though, that if I were you, I wouldn't choose to claim myself as a false investigator. Having one confirmed investigator without imposters makes the game more random, and you'd be more likely to win, really.
Last edited by Wight; Jul 29, 2014 at 04:12 AM.
While the others sat and pondered their fate, the shrewd smiley salesman was more focused on distributing his product. He hopped off his perch atop the dumpster of emoticons and cheerfully announced "Well, I don't know 'bout y'all, but it seems ta me that this here's prime smiley territory. I got scared smiley, I got sad smileys, I got smileys that're happier'n a tick on a fat hound dog. Every emotion you need to get through a town-wide genocide, I got it." He grabbed a few smileys from his bin and handed them out to the others. "Lessee here. We've got a for the sandwich-confused samurai, a couple of for you two usin' utensils on finger food, a for the stoic schoolboy, hmm, oh I know, a for our impulsive blue friend for when he comes to, a for the psychedelic bovine, for the big fancy ball 'o light, for the green blocky guy, for the contemplative blue superhero, and a big ol' for the... Grinny feller." He paused a moment before laying a down a "And in remembrance of the Sheriff, may he rest in peace." He hopped back up on his dumpster of assorted wares, taking a bite of his sandwich. "Y'all can keep those, as a gesture of good will in these dark times. I don't wanna be makin' any more like the Sheriff wound up with so, so whata you fellas think we should do 'bout this mess we done got ourselves into? I don't wanna get into pointin' any fingers or turnin' anyone against each other, but accordin' to that flier the Sheriff put up, we got two people here tryin' ta do the rest of us in."

Seriously guys, we've got characters laid out and everything. Roleplay this shit.
\o/
Originally Posted by Risk View Post
While the others sat and pondered their fate, the shrewd smiley salesman was more focused on distributing his product. He hopped off his perch atop the dumpster of emoticons and cheerfully announced "Well, I don't know 'bout y'all, but it seems ta me that this here's prime smiley territory. I got scared smiley, I got sad smileys, I got smileys that're happier'n a tick on a fat hound dog. Every emotion you need to get through a town-wide genocide, I got it." He grabbed a few smileys from his bin and handed them out to the others. "Lessee here. We've got a for the sandwich-confused samurai, a couple of for you two usin' utensils on finger food, a for the stoic schoolboy, hmm, oh I know, a for our impulsive blue friend for when he comes to, a for the psychedelic bovine, for the big fancy ball 'o light, for the green blocky guy, for the contemplative blue superhero, and a big ol' for the... Grinny feller." He paused a moment before laying a down a "And in remembrance of the Sheriff, may he rest in peace." He hopped back up on his dumpster of assorted wares, taking a bite of his sandwich. "Y'all can keep those, as a gesture of good will in these dark times. I don't wanna be makin' any more like the Sheriff wound up with so, so whata you fellas think we should do 'bout this mess we done got ourselves into? I don't wanna get into pointin' any fingers or turnin' anyone against each other, but accordin' to that flier the Sheriff put up, we got two people here tryin' ta do the rest of us in."

Seriously guys, we've got characters laid out and everything. Roleplay this shit.

I'll take you up on that RP offer.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Now... how does one role play a ball of light? That is the question.

*Glows a slight but brighter, just enough, to be noticed* Thanks for the... thing... But yes, I for one am not looking forward to seeing how they kill me. So, who's the inspector? Honesty will make this whole process much faster. *Dims to original luminosity*
Not the show.
When the confused samurai finally understood what was happening, he go up and said, almost shouted, "Whoever you two punks are, I'll cut you up with this very sword!" and proceeded to walk around the room and staring at everyone. "You think you're powerful, huh? HUH? Just wait till I find out who you are, you'll be fukin ded 'fore you realise it."
"Well, if we'll be here for a while" said the man still wielding that awful grin "I reckon we ought-ta share our names. I'll go first: I'm Toolfree, but you can call me Tool."
"No point in names if we all die... however, my name is Logan though most people just call me Bleach. They think it's funny to make fun of the fact I'm a light... Anyways, I'd rather get straight to what matters, there are two killers in our midst. So, as I said, who is the Inspector? If we lose him we lose."
Not the show.
"Why are you all so sure we'll die? We'll find these mafia fellows, and show them that life isn't so great when you're dead. Name's ysome. The y isn't capitalized."
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman