Toribash
Original Post
[Obey] Dream Thread (Invades Welcome)
I just survived a future nuke.
Wich deleted everything from egypt to north of sweden and east america.
Though it exploaded like 1km away from me behind a hill...
Dream logic.

Now tell me your dreams! The wierd/funny/offensive dreams that make you wonder wth just happened
Last edited by Hattersin; Jul 4, 2012 at 12:05 PM.
When I was younger I dreamt about being chased by a soldier from some old N64 James Bond game on big head mode. I screamed so fuckin' loud when I got up.
and yes I'm afraid of these things for some reason. Like in an FPS where the person spawns right infront of you and starts to glitch in your face it creeps me the hell out.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
I once had a dream where I had a fight with Pocahontas, the one from the Disney movie. I was doing just fine, until she pulled a sword and stabbed, slashed, and hacked me to pieces. the dirty cheater.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
I Dream today i kill 6people and my teacher tell me kill me 2 or im gonna tell the cops D:
Hueshueshueshueshueshueshues
Come to think of it. Has anyone had a dream about falling from the sky? and never hitting the ground?
and that is some pretty funny shit Borjon. XD
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
I've had dreams were it was very little gravity/i had strong legs :P
Like once there was a bull on our backkyard and as it charged for me i laid a hand on his head and launched my self past him doing a ridiculously high amount of flips before landing in a field nearby.
Yeah but everytime it happens i forget it's me and suddenly i'm awake or in another dream.
i dreamt i made a guy cry and smash 2 windows just now
may have been cuz he got like 2kg wet snow in his neck. XD