Toribash
Original Post
Yo guys
I'm new to this website (not actually new) I joined in October 20th 2012 I'm good at twinswords and okay at aikido but I CAN'T SPAR.i used to have 15 posts on this website but they were all FREAKING DELETED now I only have 2 and I hope I can have a great Time regaining my 15 posts.so can you guys
-----
HAI THER I HOPE YOU HAS FUN AND OBAY DAT RULZ-a guy
-----
Hi there we hope u follow the rules and U RULE
Last edited by Meemes; Jan 27, 2013 at 09:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
official wolid hater WOLID SUCKS SO HARD THAT HE'S FAKE AND HE'S A POORLY DRAWN CRAP AND VERY GOOD ARTISTS ONLY MAKE HIM LOOK CRAPPY
HI THERE HAVE FUN
-----
Originally Posted by Meemes View Post
HI THERE HAVE FUN

Also hi
Last edited by Meemes; Feb 4, 2013 at 02:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
official wolid hater WOLID SUCKS SO HARD THAT HE'S FAKE AND HE'S A POORLY DRAWN CRAP AND VERY GOOD ARTISTS ONLY MAKE HIM LOOK CRAPPY
Did you just say hi to yourself 4 times? If you are going to get anywhere here, you might want to never do that again. Inb4shame maybe?
VleniK|MrGarry|Fariz|Cerezo|Team America|
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
Originally Posted by NO I WANTED VISTORS ON MAH PAGE View Post
Did you just say hi to yourself 4 times? If you are going to get anywhere here, you might want to never do that again. Inb4shame maybe?

I just wanted visitors on my page
You aren't even new, you have been spamming these forums since oct 2012. And also talking to yourself like a jackass won't get much love.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
HI THERE HAVE FUN
-----

Also hi

call the doctor his talking to himself
Originally Posted by sparkywolf View Post
call the doctor his talking to himself

We ain't calling no doctor
-----
Originally Posted by Regent101 View Post
You aren't even new, you have been spamming these forums since oct 2012. And also talking to yourself like a jackass won't get much love.

I dont spam anymore
Last edited by Meemes; Feb 7, 2013 at 01:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
This should be moved to the "Hall of Fame" xd
Master of the arcane arts
I dont spam anymore

In before ban, OH WAIT.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS