Ranking
Original Post
'Scuse me Ramen, two things.
One, the [r] or [R] tag was originally used by raid. We would like you to use a different tag to no add confusion.

Two, I asked mrwh00pass about this. He responded vulgarly, and I kicked him from my tournament. This isn't really how a co-leader should act.

Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
Excuse me Mwah that was like the 3rd or 4th time someone told me that okay I had enough and we all ready arranged everything where we can use that tag. its none of your business your not even in the raid clan. i would understand if they complained. I am sorry about the being vulgar but i was frustrated I told you that raid uses [r] not [R] they are different and you can see the difference so I don't understand what the problem is.
Originally Posted by mrwh00pass View Post
Excuse me Mwah that was like the 3rd or 4th time someone told me that okay I had enough and we all ready arranged everything where we can use that tag. its none of your business your not even in the raid clan. i would understand if they complained. I am sorry about the being vulgar but i was frustrated I told you that raid uses [r] not [R] they are different and you can see the difference so I don't understand what the problem is.

It is my business, since I am in the raid clan. Who did you arrange the tag with? It's the same tag. That's the problem.
r and R are not the same thing one of them is capital come on is it that hard to understand ? Well they are same letter but are different in the sense one is capital
We had [r] first. It's a capital, so it makes no different. We told you not to use it. Raid was around before Ramen. Please, just use something else. It's not too hard to use [Ramen] instead of [R].

Even some people in Raid us [R]. There is too much confusion.