Toribash
Once upon the the the the, there was a shitty stuttering robot who who who
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Once upon the the the the, there was a shitty stuttering robot who who who likes to do
BLΛƆKPI¸K
Once upon the the the the, there was a shitty stuttering robot who who who likes to do the do do. He did did
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Once upon the the the the, there was a shitty stuttering robot who who who likes to do the do do. He did did the boom boom
The secret of our success is that we never, never give up.
Once upon the the the the, there was a shitty stuttering robot who who who likes to do the do do. He did did the boom boom because hes retarded.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Once upon the the the the, there was a shitty stuttering robot who who who likes to do the do do. He did did the boom boom because hes retarded.Then one day
NO TITLE
Once upon the the the the, there was a shitty stuttering robot who who who likes to do the do do. He did did the boom boom because hes retarded.Then one day he was smart.
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Once upon the the the the, there was a shitty stuttering robot who who who likes to do the do do. He did did the boom boom because hes retarded.Then one day he was smart. but but but
Once upon the the the the, there was a shitty stuttering robot who who who likes to do the do do. He did did the boom boom because hes retarded.Then one day he was smart. but but but he he he
BLΛƆKPI¸K