ES Recruitment Drive
Run to my school, hopefully figure out the code to get at the cadet rifles and blast the zombies heads off. I also live in a slightly out of the way area so I shouldn't have swarms of them anywhere near.
maybe, ill act like one of them, so that they don´t infect me^^
I´m a German Member of (ORMO) and GMF
YOUR HELP IS NEEDED IN THIS THREAD
Damn, I love the sound of this. Lemme try.

My dad has a safe in our house, loaded with a decent assortment of weapons (shotguns, pistols, rifles) but not enough ammo to last us (me, my brother, my sister) through the entire ordeal. So we'd take my moms car (my sister is roughly 16) load it with any food we currently had left, our guns, water, and anything else I'd want to bring. Then we'd go around looking for gun stores to find more ammo and possibly a bipod, but eventually we would run out of gas. We'd then cythen some gas from gas stations and other cars. Assuming we've found ammo, we'd either set up a base at our Publix, (it's right down the street) or keep going until we found somewhere else with significant cover. We now have everything we need, including spare ammo and ammo to spare after that, so we'd sharpen our firearm skills.

Eventually, the zombies would have made there way to our neighborhood and are now roaming around. Assuming we have set up our BOO at the Publix, we have plenty of room and whatever food that hasn't been jacked by other survivors and the food we brought from home. And because all three of us are bickering idiots, we would have a hard time deciding, but would eventually decide on

Waiting it out,

OR

Setting up our stations and waiting for the zombies to venture too close so we could kick fucking ass.
^
If the latter is chosen, this is how I'd do it.

1. Caffeine pills on one side, Vault on the other.
2. Pee as much as I can before I start, because you can't pause the breakout just to take a wicked piss.
3. Before hand, rig the speakers of the store to your MP3 player and play these songs IN ORDER before laying waste to everything.

Almost Easy
Bulls on Parade
War?
Sick,Sick,Sick
Blood Sugar
Six Pack
I Against I
Painkiller - Definitely Painkiller
Anything else after that.
Last edited by Eureka; Mar 8, 2010 at 02:47 PM.
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks
i would get in control of one of these boats with food and supplies for africa (<.< ..i know that sounds mean, but it's the sake of humanity), throw the crew over board, just to avoid surprises, throw the anchor and then, wait and see whats going to happen happen.
win!
shook: Here i thought Wibbles had reached rock bottom, and then this guy brings a pickaxe.
♪ 『macAbrE』 ♫
I'd cover myself in blood and dirt, then i mess my hair up and dress myself with ragged clothes to disguise myself as a zombie. Then i can just hang around pretending i'm a zombie. WEEE
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Pretty sure you would all die...

Zombies have a great sense of smell, and so would easily track down Thunder, who would be defenseless and unable to run. (Zombie kill count +1)

Steve runs into a very open area, that would probably have a whole bunch of people there and would stink of human. Interesting plan, better hope either your local mall is fortified, or you know how to shoot!

Clockwork dies. No question about that.

Taco would live, so long as he can find the bunker, and so long as the other billion people dont kick him out

Hopeman dies for having a solid gold panic room at his parents house.... yeah right...

paster not parents :o
TehCaek owns this acc! BWAHAHA!
Nobody said anything about the zombies being able to swim... So why not just start a sea colony with mines scattered around the perimeter just in case.

If they can swim, better to isolate yourself in a room with a portable generator that powers a bunch of UV lights that point outwards so the zombies don't get close. Again, just in case keep a nice stockpile of ammunition and weapons around. Also, routinely spray yourself with a vinegar based spray of some sort to disguise your human smell. You'd probably smell like salad so the zombies wouldn't go after you (honestly, vegetarian zombie?) Heck, you could probably run a colony like that.

Special scenarios would dictate otherwise also. If the zombies break the lights, I would have back up lights, as well as a light posistioned in the center of the perimeter that would activiate by certain trips (motion, the breaking of a light etc.) I would need a sexual partner (need I explain why?). Lots of food and clean water. Expand slowly, taking in other survivors each who can either contribute to the newly forming resistance army, or the maintaining of the growing population, or the developing of a cure for the zombies. Everybody would be mandatory trained to form a militia out of the whole population. Either then, we exterminate the zombie population slowly and steadily and maintain a constant vigilance to prevent an outbreak again, or we get a cure and cure the infected and achiveve ultimate victory. Then I can establish myself as Supreme Commander of the World.

Or we could form an underground colony, which could be run with essentially the same measures, except without having to smell like salad dressing. The ground would mask our presence, with air filters to disguise our smell, and provide clean air to the survivors.

Also keep an isolation chamber where we freeze the infected, but not yet zombie, people to await a cure. Zombies, first priority is to exterminate.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I would just go to solarium.
I think UV rays are able to cure infected humans, so it would be a hospital :P
No zombie will come, because there wil be UV lamps outside.
We will make some kinds of UV weapons.
Then we will go to UV pens factory and make a second "Fortress"
And we will own zombies.
And so zombies will die, because of their death*.

The end.

*-Stfu, i know it's not correct and makes almost no sense.
http://forum.toribash.com/group.php?groupid=650 Sajan1230's fan club. Totally!
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=102371 Free head textures. Seriously.
I'm thinking I head inland, there cant be many zombies in Alice springs, and I can't imagine that zombies would fare well in the desert, especially with no many places to hide during the day.

After I get inland I start visiting some of the smaller homesteads and stuff in the area, stock up on food and weaponry. (at the start all i would have is a couple of swords and knives, not so good for zombie killing!)

Once I'm out in the desert I go all nomadic ^^
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."