ES Recruitment Drive
Thank you for your words Jumpysnake.
Also, just found out the name of my brothers account, its called 'Zemnas' or something. My friends account was called 'Wabigato'.
Last edited by Ele; Sep 23, 2009 at 04:33 PM.
Originally Posted by Eleison View Post
I met with Jumpysnake and OfUnknown ingame and they were some pretty cool guys and taught me some toribash slang. I've decided it would be best for me if I joined a clan early on so I've decided to apply for this one.
My friend, Wabigato introduced me to this game a month or so ago and I've been playing singleplayer for all of that time. I'm 16 years old and I have a 15 year old younger brother who plays Toribash, not sure what his account name is, I'll ask him later.
I realise that this is a 2nd dan + clan but I mays as well apply. I could be your little experiment, a fully raised Element member.

What belt are you(2nd Dan+ ONLY): White
What is your Time Zone/GMT: + 10
What is your best mode: TK or Wushu
Why do you want to join Element: Reasons are in my opening paragraph
Element: Fire
Animal: Cat
Do you use IRC?: I have access to mIRC, so yes.

You're Xenmas' brother? That make you instantly awesome. I'll play a few more games with you some time and I'll decide. I was just talking to Xenmas last night and he said that he got you to play Toribash after we played in that server, what a coincidence.
I'll look for Element members ingame. I've actually been playing Toribash single player for about a month, but then Jack created me an account to play multiplayer with.

EDIT: Created a TK room and fought some guys that entered it. Some of the replays are attached.

EDIT (again): Played in a backwards aikido tournament today. Unfortunately in the last round TIcux from Alpha beat me and I got 2nd place.
Attached Files
missed5.rpl (73.7 KB, 12 views)
missed6.rpl (74.2 KB, 11 views)
missed4.rpl (57.7 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Ele; Sep 24, 2009 at 01:35 PM.
What belt are you(2nd Dan+ ONLY): 3rd Dan
What is your Time Zone/GMT:GMT+1
What is your best mode:TK;Judo;wushu;Kickbox
Why do you want to join Element:Because you are very good clan and, however, I already in many clans was not everybody just the best ones were and so I have resigned hopes with you this is different
Element:Earth
Animal:Cat
Do you use IRC?:no(sry)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Mmkay, Blubkill your application has been duly noted, the leaders will be informed of your decision to join and they will discuss your entry. (Chances are high however that you will just be immediatly be pressed to test for Element. or be completely ignored.)

- Also, I can't even begin to understand your answer to why you want to join us, I wouldn't mind if you clarified that sentece.

On a side note that is completely unrelated to Blubkill.
I find that the recruitment application is not very effective or detailed, so I revised it.

Fill out this application form. Be truthful. Good Grammar and Full sentences are required.
What belt are you? (2nd Dan Plus)
What is your Time Zone/GMT:
What would your best mode(s) be:
Why do you want to join Element:
What past clans have you been in:
Element: [Pick Fire/Water/Air/Earth]
Animal: [Pick an unchosen Animal]
Do you use IRC?:
Rate your activity on the forums/ingame: [High, Medium, Low]
What best describes you- Put an X in the brackets next to the descriptor.

- { }
- :3 { }
- Humble, Modest { }
- Eager, Optimist { }
- Cynical, Pessimist { }
- Happy { }
- Idk. { }
- ROFLTEHWOFL { }

Now What?

After the application form has been filled out we will assess you, and will contact you if you will get tested in-game.

In-game Test

The test will be several games of only one mode of your choice. 10 games will be played, and you MUST win 6 games out of these 10 in order to pass the test and be accepted in our clan, should the tester achieve 5 wins, you will have failed the test and will have to try again some other day.
Last edited by jumpysnake; Oct 2, 2009 at 06:20 PM.
i need to have a test
The Mecha King Water Samurai Ninja
Animal of power:The King Water Falcon
Indeed you do, the fact that you've already waited three weeks and gotten no reply is quite shocking. I will poke the leaders with a stick when I get a chance.
jumpysnake ill read blubkills sentence *reads it* makes since to me :P (guess its the bad grammar power) and ill test this one.

-------|--------
-------|-------
\------|------/
-\-----|-----/
--\----|----/
---\---|---/
----\--|--/
-----\-|-/
Last edited by dentian; Oct 4, 2009 at 04:01 AM.
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!
What belt are you?: i am 2nd dan black belt
What is your Time Zone/GMT?:i dunno, opposide of Dentian
What would your best mode be: Kickboxing
Why do you want to join Element:met ur leader, seems cool...said u guys were active
What past clans have you been in:MS (MastaStrike)/ Blacklist
Element: Air
Animal: Rhyno
Do you use IRC?:not too often
Rate your activity on the forums/ingame: forum med-to-high....in game high
Welcome you have passed Noxid
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!