Ranking
umm nope dent sorry :P i used my brain to stop insulting me lolz btw BE ON TOPIC!
fff somehow i know this thing is gona go around to each element member lol

Ydnarano67 was a sick homeless chicken who liked to lick duck's dick.Hkp326 is gay, "NOT" really, BUT
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!
Ydnarano67 was a sick homeless chicken who liked to lick duck's dick.Hkp326 is gay, "NOT" really, BUT everyone

OWNED!!!
Ydnarano67 was a sick homeless chicken who liked to lick duck's dick.Hkp326 is gay, "NOT" really, BUT everyone wasnt
Olda | Clan [Element] | Black Belt
Ydnarano67 was a sick homeless chicken who liked to lick duck's dick.Hkp326 is gay,"NOT" really,but everyone wasn't Straight
Ydnarano67 was a sick homeless chicken who liked to lick duck's dick.Hkp326 is gay,"NOT" really,but everyone wasn't Straight and
Ydnarano67 was a sick homeless chicken who liked to lick duck's dick.Hkp326 is gay,"NOT" really,but everyone wasn't Straight and Ydnarano67
Ydnarano67 was a sick homeless chicken who liked to lick duck's dick.Hkp326 is gay,"NOT" really,but everyone wasn't Straight and Ydnarano67 eats
Send all items to Ydnarano67 he has the qi.
[Ele-Fire]Ydnarano67
Ydnarano67 was a sick homeless chicken who liked to lick duck's dick.Hkp326 is gay,"NOT" really,but everyone wasn't Straight and Ydnarano67 eats cock
Olda | Clan [Element] | Black Belt
Ydnarano67 was a sick homeless chicken who liked to lick duck's dick.Hkp326 is gay,"NOT" really,but everyone wasn't Straight and Ydnarano67 eats cock, "NOT"

And whats with all the penis action lol
Send all items to Ydnarano67 he has the qi.
[Ele-Fire]Ydnarano67