Ranking
ok I'll try

Edit: Nope that didnt work

Edit: I'm gunna try using gimp
Last edited by Tyme234; Jul 8, 2010 at 11:11 PM.
This acc is dead
forget it I'm just gunna try and earn some tc to buy all the textures.... T_T

Sry for double post
This acc is dead
There's something wrong with some of your files. Left triceps and biceps are 17kB, but they should be 65kB. Maybe wrong sized?
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
when openning toribash click on free play and after uploading textures to toribash try typing /dl Test then /Lp1 Test
Come to the dark side!!! we have cookies :)
I actually made a tutorial on this.

Make sure you're doing everything that is mentioned there, and then come back here if it still does not work.
Quit, probably.
If you were trying to test your textures without previewing them, you should do it in a separate folder like Voxus said because your custom folder gets updated every time you run the game. Name all your textures as follows

head.tga
breast.tga
chest
r_pecs
l_pecs
stomach
groin
r_biceps
l_biceps
r_triceps
l_triceps
l_hand
r_hand
r_thigh
l_thigh
r_leg
l_leg

save them to the custom folder you made, ex. TEST as in the previous post.
type /lp 0 TEST
this will load it to tori
or type /lp 1 TEST
this will load it as uke

Notice that if you create them on gimp or photoshop do not select the rle compression box.
If you dont have photoshop don use paint then convert to tga. Just make them in paint if you want, then open them with gimp and then save as .tga.

Hope this helps.

Edit: Lol birdflu posted his tutorial at the same time i wrote this.
Proud Member of OLDA
Save it as a .tga in your custom folder and turn off your internet. For an extensive tutorial see here.

It's obviously a problem with the external source used to convert to a .tga

Make your textures in Paint, open them in GIMP and save as a .tga without RLE compression. Make sure they are 128x128 and given the right name.
Last edited by Fee; Jul 12, 2010 at 08:43 PM.
if u make /dl to the test folder, you lose the texts, make other folder and make it again but just type /lp...

and never save images like 250x250 etc, only on 512 256 or 128