ES Recruitment Drive
Yeap that sounds about it, also we could choose a specific style that we try to go for?
I won't be able to participate, and i doubt i'll be needed anyway, but i cant wait to see how this turns out
haXu.. I had an idea, Water->Fire->Earth->Air

Water member for opening flow, Fire for a strength blow, Earth for booming with force, And air for a swift landing, our theme can be our very clan's foundation.
water members, make a very smooth opening, post it on here.

Then the Fire will be informed of their next move, all water members can participate in an opener stance.
I think we should get a few replays going, just keep experimenting til we get something looking nice. Just to start us off, here's a starter. Of course, following the guidelines set above regarding elements, I'm steam, so I tried to follow both the flow of water and the aggression of fire. Anyways, so bellow's the random starter I've worked on. Managed to get a few good looking decaps going on, but since it's a collaborative effort, I'm not going to hog the stage. Lets see what you guys can get at. :P

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I "C"'d (relax all) at frame 1820, so you'll have to start editing before and at 1820.
Attached Files
[Ele]Colab - 1.1.rpl (46.1 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by OfUnknown; Aug 26, 2012 at 04:14 PM.
[Ele] Leader | [Bleu] Supervisor | Artists' Co-op