ES Recruitment Drive
I doubt mine was in taste for you guys, but I tried to at a little speed and repercussion in my attacks due to lightning element.

If you want to use mine, that's fine, if not, I can still do poses, if you're using mine just continue from where i left off <3
Attached Files
[Ele]Collab 1.2.rpl (126.6 KB, 14 views)
I think the first kick looks pretty stiffy, but i liked the one after, but other people feel free to give a try too!
here is what I made in about 5 minutes. there isn't a DM but i don't know why
Attached Files
FK Ele Colab.rpl (112.9 KB, 5 views)
Too hot to handle
The colab adds from previous replays fire.. So take the end of mine or if you dont like my add-on use unk's opener and edit from where he stops.
ok I figured out how to edit replays. what I did here was start altering between 1820-1830 and I just kept it going. problem is the hit, though fucking amazing, dm'ed my hand instead of decaping uke
Attached Files
UNK-FK Ele colab.rpl (57.2 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by FireKicks; Aug 28, 2012 at 05:06 AM.
Too hot to handle
Well, I'm pretty sure the event has ended (correct me if I'm wrong). But doesn't mean we should stop, it seems quite fun actually.

EDIT: Did some experimenting with what FireKick did, managed to get the decap (and an additional dismem at the arm).

EDIT2: Also made an alternate version, but there's not really anything you can add to this. :X

EDIT3: Just had a bit of fun with the first replay, managed to get a skeet.
Attached Files
OfU-FK-EleCollab.rpl (81.5 KB, 7 views)
OfU-FK-EleCollab2.rpl (124.9 KB, 7 views)
CollabSkeetPose.rpl (291.6 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by OfUnknown; Aug 28, 2012 at 04:33 PM.
[Ele] Leader | [Bleu] Supervisor | Artists' Co-op