Ranking
Hi, I'm 10 years old and looking for a clan. I definitely did not close my eyes and pick from the list at total random. I most likely will not be active as my mommy takes away the computer cause my grades. I definitely am not posting somewhere because I haven't posted for a long time this is a legit 100% application.

Cheers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Jak View Post
Hi, I'm 10 years old and looking for a clan. I definitely did not close my eyes and pick from the list at total random. I most likely will not be active as my mommy takes away the computer cause my grades. I definitely am not posting somewhere because I haven't posted for a long time this is a legit 100% application.

Cheers.

Hey Beta. Long time no see man. Come hop in the discord and the application has been posted. Add Kin#7568
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Originally Posted by Jak View Post

Cheers.

Joke or not, we'd love to have you here old pal. Grab a seat at the bar
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
I will be as active as my father, don't you guys worry.

Brb getting some milk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
my application
ima keep this short
hey im 17 i want to join to make some tori friends get better and mainly have some fun
i live in asia GMT +3 im mainly playing boxshu i love sparring but im not good at it dont have any replays i saved
Originally Posted by anveraxus View Post
ima keep this short
hey im 17 i want to join to make some tori friends get better and mainly have some fun
i live in asia GMT +3 im mainly playing boxshu i love sparring but im not good at it dont have any replays i saved

Your application is currently being discussed. I suggest hopping into the discord to let people start getting to know you.

https://discord.gg/wyzTfSUmPF
Last edited by Donut; Jun 16, 2022 at 09:44 PM. Reason: https://discord.gg/wyzTfSUmPF
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Originally Posted by anveraxus View Post
ima keep this short

Ayayaya rejected sorry not sorry
ON BD
Originally Posted by Donut View Post

Well, you've come to the right place.

Post your best free-form application, including your GMT, discord info, why you want to join, and any other info you think would be useful.

We would highly recommend getting to know us before applying. We are a family here, and you're asking to be a part of that family. Post around our board, join our discord, and play with us ingame. Doing so will drastically improve your chances.

Once you've applied, you'll be notified once your application is being discussed, and we will deliver the verdict in anywhere between an hour to a week.

With that being said, if you have any questions, please direct them to Donut.

TYooooooo the leader told me aint no such this as too drunk so im the bottle of liqour you choose to drink{no homo} i want ojin cause im a GOAT god and the leader said i could on BD so imma apply like a normal; civillian i am. im R3PER4LIFE I GOT THE NAME FROM my dead brother jack and im going to keep it alive as much as i can i will drink and play as long as you guyz stay faithfull to the bottle aint nothi8ng else out here for me but toribash and its sad if you look at it sad but im chilling on BD on blood. lets play and add me to the clan cause a clan cause is what i will live and DIE for on god. 23 in florida and my GMT time is 4 hours past like 4:35 Rn as im typing
lmao, i don't expect someone to join atm

anyway, i'll tell my fam to vote you asap

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor