Toribash
Beats spars man, when I get on TB we must spar again, we havnt sparred in ages,

VsMecha loved that pec punch, super accurate.

VsGamer same with those punchs, accurate, epic spins aswell.

VsShuckle, Nice ending.
I apologise for this post.
You have a style that I haven't seen before and it's quite striking.
Your kicks and punches are nice, and you have quite a good realism technique going on.
I would like to spectate a match of yours one day, to see how you go about doing it.
Keep it up Festus, you're doing really good.
| tom |
Thank you so much for commenting. I would love to be ingame with you. Thank you so much again.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Back with a spar! Don't know about this one, I am a tad rusty, but I think this one came out great. Please rate and comment!
Attached Files
Festus - Spar with Tornkik95.rpl (648.8 KB, 30 views)
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1. You are a bit rusty but it was nice, you stayed on ur feet the whole time.

2. I wna spar with you soon, I have improved.

3. You didnt attak that much :P and I have seen you do better with that kick you do, that one was OK.

4.Congratz! You successfully FINISHED a spar!!! woooooo!
I apologise for this post.
We gotta spar ASAP.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I don't like it,
It seemed to be.. somewhat dry you walked stood and it looked a tad twitchy but i liked the punches.
I have to agree with Chucky. It was somewhat dry, and you kept missing each other. The way Tornkik dodged your kick was awesome. The last kick was nice and well executed, but it was pretty weak.
yeah ok
Thanks for the help!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]