ToriCombat League
Originally Posted by Pate5 View Post
Would you like to see some robotic or metallic stuff?

Fr3styL it.

This could get awesome D:
Teehee
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
Now I want to work on it as well..

so much for whoring the request board to make some easy creds =/

Originally Posted by Jaxxx View Post
This could get awesome D:

well if all 3 of us finish making a set, then 2 of us are gna take a fairly substantial ego blow :<

will do the legs tonight or something
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
well if all 3 of us finish making a set, then 2 of us are gna take a fairly substantial ego blow :<

That's true lol. I hope it won't be I.

Edit: Let's see if I hop on Onamist's request.
Last edited by Pate5; Jun 9, 2010 at 02:44 PM.
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
Or we could masturbate.

I mean collaborate.
Don't really need the TC anyway.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
Or we could masturbate.

I mean collaborate.
Don't really need the TC anyway.

Both sound like a good idea. xD

besides i wanna learn from Alpha's work :3 if i can...>.<
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
Why dont we make it, just a tiny bit more awesome.

The creator of the set I like most, will get one 1 year of prime as a bonus :>.
Teehee
Originally Posted by Jaxxx View Post
Why dont we make it, just a tiny bit more awesome.

The creator of the set I like most, will get one 1 year of prime as a bonus :>.

This has been the most compelled I've been to make a set. I can imagine this being a rather simple set to do and the reward of basically 540k doesn't hurt either.
I doubt I have a chance with the aforementioned artists competing but I guess I'll give it a shot.
I don't think there will be another set selling for this price for a while anyway.