Endurance Onslaught 3.0
Original Post
Game Crashes when I try to change settings.
It's literally 10 fps and my computer can't take the "high" graphics quality. I tried lowering to it to "Low" but the game crashed. Tried medium as well, same thing.
How do I fix this?
"No one will remember your name"
Hi Akkilles, in your Toribash folder (Local Disk>Games>Toribash) you should find a custom.cfg. In the custom.cfg you can change

This

To

This

This should help your framerate, if it doesn't change framerate from 60 to 30.

You might also need to update your graphic drivers.
Didn't help at all. Actually, I think it made things alot worse. The framerate has gotten crappier (originally it was 10-13) and the game's sound is muted. I can't hear anything. Tried adjusting that but It didn't get fixed.
I've also went to see if my graphics driver is updated. It is. Everything is updated on my computer. Does this mean the problem is not from my computer?
Last edited by Akkilles; Oct 23, 2016 at 11:11 AM.
Try deleting MSVCP120.dll and MSVCR120.dll from your Toribash folder, if that doesn't work, then go here, download both of the files and then put them into your Toribash folder.

Also post your crash.txt and stderr.txt here in a spoiler if you can.
Originally Posted by royal View Post
Try deleting MSVCP120.dll and MSVCR120.dll from your Toribash folder, if that doesn't work, then go here, download both of the files and then put them into your Toribash folder.

Also post your crash.txt and stderr.txt here in a spoiler if you can.

stderr.txt is empty so Ima post my crash.txt here.

Matrix

Sorry about the long wait for a response, check your device's manufacturer's website to update your drivers and check your computer for faulty RAM.