Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Toribash 4.0
Will this improved toribash have better and more realistic mods.? it would be intresting to see more realistic mods...
MOM TOLD ME NEVER TO TALK TO STRANGER'S. STRANGERR@!!!! I AM TALKING TO TOO MANY
more improving why cant you just make a veirshion that can last forever besiseds it would be rely cool if you did
OWNEGE
You asked a question in the wrong place, but this could fit here seeing that it is open ended.

I think that Toribash Wii would have some new mods that cannot be placed in Toribash PC. Why? Because the scripting and developing ways are different from the Pc to the Wii. Also, the Wii version isn't called Toribash 4.0
Originally Posted by danny4585 View Post
more improving why cant you just make a veirshion that can last forever besiseds it would be rely cool if you did

Because it's impossible unless you want new found flaws, bugs and glitches to never be fixed.
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
You asked a question in the wrong place, but this could fit here seeing that it is open ended.

I think that Toribash Wii would have some new mods that cannot be placed in Toribash PC. Why? Because the scripting and developing ways are different from the Pc to the Wii. Also, the Wii version isn't called Toribash 4.0

yeah but there is a Sneak Peek on tori blog showing new stuff on PC Toribash 4.0
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
Originally Posted by danny4585 View Post
i agree with the new blood

From what I have seen it is going to be a pretty big leap graphically in some ways. I was happy enough when they made the nonshader game look better, I run it as such even though I can run full graphics at 60fps, it looks fine, I like the bumpy joints, and it doesn't weigh so heavily on my CPU.

If I had to guess, 4.0 will most likely raep your brain...in a good way?
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
id say that 4.0 should look exactly the same as shaders but faster and should also work on every pc and laptops