Ranking
Original Post
[Mandatory] New Leader
Hey guys, as one of your co-leaders, I don't want to see this clan go down the drain. I am hereby requiring every member to take a vote for a new leader. Zeus has been inactive for far to long, and this doesn't sit well with me, or with any of you. Any vote counts as long as it is not for yourself. Any member that does not make a post on this thread with a vote (or a GOOD reason as to why you won't) will be PM'ed. Failure to reply to the PM will result in a one-position demotion.

-As stated, posting is not optional.

-I will list each member who has received a vote and the number of votes listed on them.

-This is necessary.

Grohenbird- 4

Nagato- 1

Gangsta- 1
Last edited by Grohenbird; Dec 20, 2015 at 09:28 PM.
I think I might be retired.
Grohen: I have already sent my vote in pm to you (before you made this post) and I'll give my reasoning for why I don't want my vote in public if anyone doesn't know already. I do not want to offend anyone in anyway by voting for someone other then them because I do not want to offend anyone. Even then, I tried to make my vote as least biased as possible but it may have slipped in there from consience, however you spell that. Sorry if this is related to shit posting, I just felt the need to explain. Also, I trust that any votes sent through pm do not get rigged so someone else may win.
i suck
not to be greedy, but I vote myself to be in.

I've been in this clan since the dino ages and I know each and one of you special gifted people here who tries there hardest just to make this clan noticable. I know that i'm able to be successful at being where I stand in line.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Any vote counts as long as it is not for yourself.

Sorry to rain on your parade gangsta, can't vote for yourselfs.
i suck
i know bro. I DEMaINED a CONTESTED VOTE Groh

mwah mwah
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
I vote Gangsta
I vote him because he has a good balance between fun and authority. Groinbyrd, you are a little too serious at times. Nagato, I do not want an 11 years old running this clan.

Also, gangsta is a long lived dedicated member in this clan that obviously has a lot of experience dealing with these kinds of issues.

Finally, it already feels like Gangsta is a leader because of the way he carries himself.
Originally Posted by dddcrazy12 View Post
I vote Gangsta
I vote him because he has a good balance between fun and authority. Groinbyrd, you are a little too serious at times. Nagato, I do not want an 11 years old running this clan.

Also, gangsta is a long lived dedicated member in this clan that obviously has a lot of experience dealing with these kinds of issues.

Finally, it already feels like Gangsta is a leader because of the way he carries himself.

I'm 13 dood
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Not to clutter up the thread but: ddd. Don't want an 11 year old running the clan, hey? Age does not freaking matter for goodness sakes. I'm 11, and look at me! Do I act immature or childish? No. This isn't about your vote, vote for who you want, but who the hell cares about age. Nagato is 13, and even then, WHY DOES AGE MATTER SO MUCH? Everywhere I go somebody says "I don't want this because of your age", and they have no god damn proof why they think the age makes a hell of a difference in anything. For future reference, give reasoning for why you think age makes a difference or a whole different reason in general, because you gave no reasoning behind why the hell age matters.
i suck
Originally Posted by dddcrazy12 View Post
I vote Gangsta

...too serious? I'm the only person with any initiative here, other than calum. Salt.
I think I might be retired.
GrohenBird: Thanks. Grohen isn't too serious, he's a person who has initiative, when he starts a job, he finishes it. Not the best description and no I didn't mean that literally.
i suck