Velve

Elites
Jam0864
Parkermauney
Pirate
Budster
Karhax

-----------------------------

Ranks are based upon how long you have been in the clan, how active you are and how much you contribute, etc. You can apply to move to elite once you have been a zealot for a suitable amount of time (about 2 months). Acolytes will be moved to Zealots in a couple of weeks, unless you are extremely inactive, in which case you will either not move up or be booted in the face out the clan. Elites have the right to recruit, Zealots can only recommend.
Last edited by hyperviper; Apr 11, 2008 at 04:34 AM. Reason: Moved people up ranks etc.
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
<Hector|Bday> I sold a photo of shit
NOTE: Alot of our very inactive clanners will be booted indefinitely, as to not become zerg.
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
Add Doop instead of Doopmantori....thats my ald TB name and I still use this acc.
I just I recruited The_Muumipeikko (TheMuumi), add to list plz....
Last edited by Jam0864; Jul 21, 2007 at 01:08 PM.
Bitch, I have to approve the member first. *pimp slap*
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
Originally Posted by DeadorK View Post
Bitch, I have to approve the member first. *pimp slap*

oh crap I forgot...do you approve?
No, muum is just....not meant for this particular clan. But you now have to test HyperViper.
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
Originally Posted by DeadorK View Post
No, muum is just....not meant for this particular clan. But you now have to test HyperViper.

I have absolutely no idea why.....D= anyway, I have played many times with Hyperviper before...(He was the one who recruited me in kick) and he has passed the test. =D