Toribash
thank you for that, it will be very helpful, there is gonna be some serious discussion there, as we have a civil war to resolve, toxic is an ally of wHo also, but an enemy of both you guys, and Syn (who are also our ally)

i have posted in toxic forum asking them to come to the alliance thread and discuss this matter, i need to know where everones loyalties lie, and i need to make solid decisions who the allies are, i will have no civil war on wHo territory

again i thank you for the help, i may seem like im being harsh, but i have lots of plans that will make alliances more active, and i dont want any conflict when i put those things in place
i just wanted to invite the members of Ark to register at the new wHo private forum, it has sections for allies of wHo also, and has threads that you can keep secret from the rest of toribash., once you register, just introduce yourself and list what clan you are in, and i will put you in the right group so you can see the hidden content

i hope to see you there, it is only new, but i am going to add a lot to it, including a live chat
Just use #clanwho instead.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
"On the road to fate you shall make many friends... Beware for there will also be those who despise you for having your own dreams." I seem to have made my first enemy for not meeting up to your standards memberwise... But combat wise, we have exceeded them. Be grateful for we haven't put you on our enemy list. We don't expect you to take us off yours, We merely see you as a clan with misguided views on what makes a clan good.
Whaa? You just seem to have a far bigger following of demoers than other clans. And I haven't seen any of you fight.
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
<Hector|Bday> I sold a photo of shit
I see, so we'll have to prove that being a demoer makes you bad at toribash in the war I guess.
It's because demoers make you look zerg.
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
<Hector|Bday> I sold a photo of shit
I would like to make an alliance between Triforce and you guys. :P
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER