Toribash
Original Post
Clan Gathering
On friday nights, im gonna try and arrange a clan gathering on the servers somewhere. Its not compulsory and its just a bit of fun. So if you can just turn up on friday nights we can do something together? Hit me back on what server and or game modes you want to play. If there is enough of us, i can set up a server or something.
I agree! someone should sticky this *cough*suo*cough*. Its a great way to stay active ^_^
I like this idea, after all 'It's good to play together' (cue cheesy marketing smile).

For me the timing is a little problematic as Friday is generally the night I go out to the many 'fine drinking establishments' in my 'beautiful town' and chat to 'attractive ladies'... (Read 'shithole pubs' 'Navy Town' and 'absolute munters')

However!!!!!!!, any chance I get to join in the fun and games, you know I'll be there... As for what modes etc, well I'm easy, just as long as it's not Wushit
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Choo! Choo!
You get munters too? Damn i thought i was the onyl one, leave those munters alone yo! anyway cool cool. I realise that for some people days nights will be problematic, but i chose a day and stuck with it.

Hope you guys understand
Jarmund>{#toribash} Dr-Meanster: finish your sentences before pressing enter.
Me too, i want to start coming can you tell me on irc when it will be happening cause i will probably forget :P it is a good way to help us get better in our skilz.
Last edited by Tiranic; Aug 8, 2007 at 01:31 PM.