Toribash
[Decap]
TKL.rpl
owned.rpl
ingame name:Marccod.
state:America.
belt:I am black belt but almost 2nd dan.
The mod I am best at is Taekkyon and judo.
I am in game almost every day.
I can be tested anytime posible for you.
hmmmmm i am not a co-leader or recruiter but i like your replays so i am sure bossy will be willing to test you. He will tell you when
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my grandfather did; is his sleep, not screaming like the passengers in his car.
join
Ingame name: dumbeldore
State: germany
Belt:2nd
In which mod you are best?: wushu
How active are you on the forum and ingame?: i read a lot in the forum but don't write so much...
When you can be tested/who tested you?: was tested by bossy
Any special skills that can usefull for the clan? (Optional): hmmm....not really

WELCOME IN DECAP
Last edited by Bossy00001; Aug 22, 2009 at 10:59 AM.
hey sweet dumbledore came, welcome, as soon as u send some replays i am sure u will get in
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my grandfather did; is his sleep, not screaming like the passengers in his car.
Originally Posted by marccod View Post
um..could i maybe be tested today.

ill will test u, but send me a message when u are online.
can i join
Ingame name:Amad0r
State:Arizona
Belt:Blue(i have beaten black belts)
In which mod you are best?:kickbox
How active are you on the forum and ingame?: Very
When you can be tested/who tested you?:Sat or sun(after 3:20 on mon-Fri)
Any special skills that can usefull for the clan?:jumping
Replays/Videos? im using practice vids(i couldn't save the replay of me decaping the head of an 8th dan because he quit before i can save it)
Attached Files
SWITCH decap.rpl (27.3 KB, 9 views)
I like your replay, but that one replay dosent give us a very good idea of your skill level in different mods, oh and btw, we dont live in the same time zone so say when you can be tested GMT and either me or bossy will test you. Oh and since you are only a blue belt we will have very high expectations as everyone in this clan is now 2nd dan and up. But dont worry if you dont get in. You may just have to wait
Last edited by jg101; Sep 16, 2009 at 09:33 AM.
Hello, i am posting with this account as for some reason my black belt account will not let me post or change anything on forums, i hope you understand...

Ingame name:i will be playing as Skillz88, and posting things as diamondee...

State: United Kingdom

Belt:Black with my ingame account, skillz88

In which mod you are best?: aikido, classic, or sambo

How active are you on the forum and ingame?: i am very active on forums as i have over 300 posts on my other account...

When you can be tested/who tested you?:i can be tested whenever after 4.00pm(school)

Any special skills that can usefull for the clan? (Optional): i am good at menus and most arty things

Replays/Videos? Yup, here :
P.S last one was just messin lol, if you want more replays, just ask
Attached Files
ballerina win lol.rpl (65.4 KB, 4 views)
great reversal.rpl (46.7 KB, 4 views)
crazzzy flipz.rpl (30.4 KB, 4 views)
did you already talk to an admin about your problem?
if not, do it^^

if you already talked with them and noone can help you, i would play with diamondee now, because you can become blackbelt in 2 to 3 weeks(or faster) and you don't need to explain this every time.^^
/invade