Toribash
<Mr-Deanster> thats the best vid
<Mr-Deanster> ive ever done
<Mr-Deanster> fuck you guys
<Mr-Deanster> if you say otherwise

I think Dean liked making ep4
User was infracted for this signature. (Useless signature)
Originally Posted by ADTerminal View Post
<Mr-Deanster> thats the best vid
<Mr-Deanster> ive ever done
<Mr-Deanster> fuck you guys
<Mr-Deanster> if you say otherwise

I think Dean liked making ep4

Its true, its damn true!
Jarmund>{#toribash} Dr-Meanster: finish your sentences before pressing enter.
Spirit TV Rawks:

My Beard may be crooked and my shirt too tight but my heads still attached and I'm out to collect your heads along the way, that's right you heard me...*goes off into smack talk rage pointing into camera* And to Dean: You may have the A-team on its way and you may feel safe behind your webcam... goddamn Journo's Your next on my head list.. *Foaming at the mouth* "BRING THE PAIN"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Choo! Choo!
Weeee I got to be the cunt of the show. You spelled "Imsku" just the way I thought you would spell it. I got to be in spirit TV, I'm happy now. :P
Hmm... interesting seems to be a good idea...
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Very funny show, forcing me to add to the Keel Tommy pot.

I'll put it in now
Should play some of those voice clips all you guys got when I was drunk... randomly.

heh.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Well the next show is going to be very good and will have actual replays of some toribash fights. This may take a little longer to make then usual, because of rendering and converting videos. But it will be good i promise.

To Zaarock - Maybe bro, i have a lot of things to discuss next show. I'll see if i can squeeze you in. Althought techincally i shouldnt because your comp has nothing to do with spirit.

As for everyone commenting i thank you all. I do enjoy doing this, just takes a little time and patiences. I got a couple people helping me with replays and povs, so hopefully you will enjoy the new show .

New show, EP8 is up... wooo
Last edited by Mr-Deanster; Sep 1, 2007 at 02:35 PM.
Jarmund>{#toribash} Dr-Meanster: finish your sentences before pressing enter.