Ranking
Special talents?

Did you forget to write one or you dont have any special talents?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meow :3
[Duck] [OLDA]
If he left it blank most likly he dosent have any.
...................Unibash Teacher...................
lulz...you know what my special talent is?
I HAVE THOUGHT OF A NUMBER OF THINGS TO PUT HERE, BUT SINCE I DON'T FEEL LIKE WRITING THOSE THINGS, I WILL KEEP THIS BLANK FOR NOW.
dude since i figures out thes forumes i been cheking evry single day i swear i am forum active i know i only have like 39 post but i am forume active :P
I LOVE EATING WAFFLES!!!!
I HAVE THOUGHT OF A NUMBER OF THINGS TO PUT HERE, BUT SINCE I DON'T FEEL LIKE WRITING THOSE THINGS, I WILL KEEP THIS BLANK FOR NOW.
jtj: Why? well because you spam different pictures just for fun/ you really should open your eyes and follow the form/ Your First post is this app? wow hell no.

Belt:2nd dan black belt
Previous Clan(s):ak, pain, titanz
Best mod:wushu aikido judo
Special Talent's (If So What):
Reason(s) for joining:i would like to help get to the top of all clans
Do you know any member's of this clan?:i know you matt :P

If you would like to get us to top of all clan... you shouldn't double post and put post on a Recruit page talking about waffles and other crap, it ain't for you to chit chat if you really want to talk do it on P.M or IRC or even just post some where else then this page, this page is for You to put app thats all...Also, you know something called Edit? for the post? Yeah you use that so you won't double post -_-...Patients and wait for Matt to come on later today or tomorrow for his answer, he won't answer you because he is offline, isn't it obvious?

Your app is good but the random spam on second page makes me doubt you...So its a

Matt you dont follow your own rules you said atleast 70posts this guy dont have 70 post

Sry get the 70 posts and ill give you a "YES"

A double post gives us the clan bad rep and you dont get better chances....SO STOP THAT
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meow :3
[Duck] [OLDA]