Ranking
Original Post
Making my self temporary leader.
Since the leaders have obviously been highly inactive, and so have many people in the clan, I am making myself temporary leader to try and get this clan going... once again. That means, recruitment, and I might possible kick someone if they are SO inactive. So, leaders, if you read this and get mad, don't blame me, I'm trying to save this clan.

If you are inactive for 2 whole weeks, you will be kicked. Emp is at 12 days, and of course I can't kick a leader, so he's lucky. >.>

You'd think with 3 leaders atleast one would be active.

If you have any questions, PM me or post and I'll check after school. So long!
Sam u cant just go around saying IM THE LEADER NOW
cause i can demote you.

So ur not a leader ur a elite still
if you dont like it

tough luck..

ill be online in December. im kinda busy these days..
Samule...phail..
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER
Now Samule may not the best leadership but as far as i can sew there is no right about no i give him props to save this DIEING Clan and its goin fast
OUCH!!! You Kicked off my Head[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Why not!? Our 3 other leaders are supposed to be the most active, NONE OF THEM ARE! This is crazy! All I'm trying to do is reqruit and get active people! (Which is kinda hard, no one wants to join.) But you refuse, therefor putting a sword through the last bit of hope this clan had.

See, I do my best to help this clan, by trying to sign them up for clan league, and trying to reqruit, and then 2 weeks later you came back and tell me that I can't. I've had enough.
Last edited by Samule; Nov 17, 2007 at 06:06 PM.
Originally Posted by WolfReaperz View Post
Sam u cant just go around saying IM THE LEADER NOW
cause i can demote you.

So ur not a leader ur a elite still
if you dont like it

tough luck..

ill be online in December. im kinda busy these days..

well - you did pretty much the exact thing for 2-3 months ago or something.