Ranking
Original Post
So long.
Well. I've had my fun. And, on my biggest attempt of saving this clan, I was told not to. I am also leaving because of inactivity. I might come back if I see some improvement though, but for now, I think I'll take a break. Please don't be mad. I hope you understand.

I hope you guys have fun. Think clan has met its end and I think it is better for it to die. Our main leader hasn't been on for more than 2 weeks. That must mean something.

Peace out,
-Sam
Last edited by Samule; Nov 18, 2007 at 07:29 PM.
y'know i wish ppl would give us a break. I mean, you guys seem to think that clan members have to sacrifice their lives to Toribash. People have lives, and can take a break for a while. Whats the problem? Why do they always have to be playing or on the forums?
I understand. But this is kinda dumb that people dont follow through with what they agree to do. And, you even agreed with me 100% when I posted the inactivity thread.

I don't expect everyone to be on everyday, but even our leader has been gone for more than a month. It seems like history is repeating itself. >.<

The sad thing is, you are probably the person I played with the most on the clan, and I only played with you (at the most) for 2 hours.
Samule, i know i was not in Kick ever, but it is sad to see you go.
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER
we will miss ya Samule =[

+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+
|F||u||n||c||t||i||o||n||-||X||-|
+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+
Yeah. I was kinda here since the start. But I was getting sick of being ripped on in and out of the clan. I might come back. I like the people a lot. But I don't like the clan much. I'll keep in touch a lot and post here still. And thanks for the nice words.

Looking back... I started in SMASH with Empream and Cro-Mag, and Bos, then they left and made this clan so I switched too. Been here since the first day, we have had bad luck after bad luck. Never even making one tourney or anything. And some of that was even partly my fault. :[ But, I would like to be in an active clan and participate in many things.

I hope, and also don't hope, that I was the last thread in the scarf that was [Kick].
Last edited by Samule; Nov 19, 2007 at 06:14 AM.